Adele - 30 | Page 292 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. I just re watched the performance of “I Drink Wine” at the Brits..

She has a tendency to sound a bit shrill sometimes. Also, when she starts to do Gun fingers during her ballads it really throws me off..

mmcg10 and Madaboutmusic like this.
  2. Someone Like Your, though.

Booers, GodsAndMonsters, RMK and 4 others like this.
  3. I think she loves the celebrity aspect. Celeb-filled TV specials, BFFs with Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone, courtside at NBA games, hanging out with Harry Styles and James Corden. I think like five or six other celebs are her next door neighbors too? She's really Hollywood.

Mikal, neinzedd, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  4. Yeah she likes the life and notable friends but not the Fame aspect if I’m making sense

Jamie likes this.
  5. Good.
    Lol at the BST huns though

Andrew likes this.
  6. It’s mad that a song that’s number one for 10 weeks can also not make a massive amount of impact.

7. Go easy on it.

Orange likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I still couldn’t hum a single note of Easy On Me if I tried. The whole era was a waste of time.

Jasper47 and diegolcl like this.

9. The definitive version

[​IMG]

tea, Andy French, Jamie and 5 others like this.
  10. Those Pop Data tweets are so brutal, dd

lushLuck, RainOnFire and Laurence like this.
  11. Easy On Me being the Avatar of music (being a commercial hit but leaving no resonance?) It's more likely than you think!

GimmeWork, Digital_Fossil and Andrew like this.
  12. Excuse me? Hollywood followed with 3D for everything. Oh and 3D televisions shipped with Avatar. So there's that.

13. Can you name a single line of dialogue from it though?

14. I can sing along to this Hen

15. I agree the album feels like a non event but the song was- and felt - massive.

16. "I see you" obviously.

However, the story was indeed trash, but the tech was memorable and influential.

Andrew likes this.
  17. kal

kal

Should have done something for TikTok huh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.