Adele - 30 | Page 296 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. She also said months ago that she had another music video filmed that she was really excited about putting out, and we’ve yet to see it. I think it’s obvious there was more promo in the cards and the Vegas situation derailed everything.

Trouble in Paradise and Ferk like this.
  2. Have you tried selling them on Twickets?

3. Ticketswap girlies. You get paid instantly. And I’ve checked and people are on the want list for both nights.

Sam, Laurence and soratami like this.
  4. Thank you for this, I had no idea about Twickets. I put them up there on Monday and nobody has bitten, sigh.

I got the official email from BST saying the tickets are available on the app etc so it looks like things are going ahead!

Friiied Eggs likes this.
  5. Are you still selling them? I would love to purchase if so. Do you have 2?

6. SBK

SBK

They're probably all waiting for 24 hours before just in case she cancels again.

7. Hello! I only have the one ticket, it’s general admission. If you’re still happy to take it off my hands then by all means you can have it. Please just PM me.

8. OK, gag me a tad with that lineup

9. Self Esteem deserves this!

Robert likes this.
  10. The posthumous graphics is sending me dd.

11. UGH KACEY?!?! I guess all is forgiven.

Holly Something likes this.
  12. Yeah that line up might be the best decision she’s made all era

Andrew likes this.
  13. Okay make us eat our words a bitsy Miss Dell.

14. Is it one day or two? I'm confused now.

15. Kacey’s Instagram confirms it is both nights!

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Yas Gabrielle!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  17. I'd show up for Gabrielle and Kacey and realistically stay through Adele but performatively leave.

Sarzy, Verandi, Runawaywithme and 6 others like this.
  18. Gabrielle walked so Adele could run – that's an extremely cute booking (she was also fantastic at Hoopla the other year).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.