Adele - 30 | Page 299 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Praying her residency is extended, I’m over in Oct (‘23).

The last time I was in Vegas I saw Celine in the Colosseum - would be lovely to go back for the one and only Adele.

2. Woo do we love her again?

i love her but she can keep 30.

neinzedd and Stopremix like this.
  3. Wonder if she'll do any VIP treatment stuff like the other Vegas girls do if/when these shows kick off.

4. I hope for her sake it goes ahead as planned. Winter seems to be the usual period where Covid spikes so hopefully there aren’t any further delays caused by covid!

5. Really pleased she's managed to sort all of this out and the shows are going ahead. I'm sure they'll be a huge success and worth the wait after the reception she got for her most recent gigs.

6. She’s covering the September issue of ELLE magazine’s US edition.

Ferk, Trouble in Paradise and GRMusic like this.
  7. Are we actually going to get a third single from the album?! I'm surprised we haven't had word of another at all.

Andrew and Ferk like this.
  8. It really seems like they’re doing a full re-start on this entire era. I suspect more press to follow to drum up interest in the vegas shows. I’d be surprised if they dropped another single though, the album is a year old almost. May as well drop a new track instead.

Ferk, Trouble in Paradise and GRMusic like this.
  9. These are stunning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. It’s so strange how she’s one of the biggest artists in the world yet she barely releases singles or music videos once the album is out.

Ferk and SlowBurn like this.
  11. I bet it‘s for „I Drink Wine“ but I hope they announe a re-release with 4-5 new songs and the music video is for a new song.

Andrew, POPGASM and SlowBurn like this.
  12. On the cover of Elle UK too

andru likes this.
  13. It feels more like a PR bookend to smooth over some of the blips as she goes into Vegas. I don't see her giving us anything album related.

14. She really took a page out of the Chromatica book of logic

15. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

"I don’t think many people would have done what I did" yeah girl I also don't think many people would postpone an entire residency less than 24 hours before showtime when fans have already spent thousands of dollars to get there.

Didn't she say COVID wiped out half her crew? But now it's about "standing by [her] artistic needs"? Does she hear herself when she talks?

16. "I’m very proud of myself for standing by my artistic needs.”

Which, I assume, is a variety of chairs.

nbtsa, Subspace88, -Jay- and 25 others like this.
  17. Nn why is this era so messy

3A63805E-0AFA-4B23-904F-CEA7EF4CBDFC.jpeg

18. Not to mention the (I think) numerous accounts of her regularly opting to be on the phone with her boyfriend in lieu of rehearsing...

19. I truly despise her.

20. The white belted trench on the Elle cover is the only good thing about this era

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.