Adele - 4th Album | Page 58 | The Popjustice Forum

Adele - 4th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Jun 25, 2018.

1. The NME article is correct, she’s done some work with Raphael.

acl, bess marvin, Vasilios and 10 others like this.
  2. Raphael has piqued my interest. I know we've talked a lot about something disco influenced but I've said before pretty much anything with R&B leanings wouldn't be out of place in the patchwork of Adele's influences/favourite artists. I'd love to see it.

Sinful, Trouble in Paradise and andru like this.
  3. Working with Raphael Saadiq definitely bodes well. I’m cautiously excited

4. Raphael Saadiq is a fucking genius!

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Imagining Adele on Don’t Mess With My Man my Lord.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Serving looks and taste - the way she has the world watching her insta posts, who else?

Holly Something likes this.
  7. 9 years have passed. And the fact that they chose to go with the demo vocal for Someone Like You, with that awful melodic twist in the second half of the chorus, still makes me angry. Arguably the best song she’s ever written, and the recorded version is that. Let me continue to seethe about it.

8. Babe the pristine Brits performance (or original Jools Holland) is waiting for you wherever you need it.

9. Amen sister !

10. Is this really Adele ? I wouldn't recognize her if I met her !

11. I’ve said it before, but that melody change (and voice crack) would’ve been so much more impactful if they saved it for the final chorus only and she had sung the first two choruses like the live version.

12. Ms. Adkins serving BEACH for your nerves

Sprockrooster likes this.
  13. The fact she's a fully paid-up member of the Beyhive and stans at every opportunity will never not be iconic.

14. I had always thought she was copping out of attempting the high part live - but you’re saying the studio recording is actually the anomaly...?

15. At this point I’m not sure she needs to actually ever release music again. The fact that she can just post a picture of herself stanning Beyoncé and get this reaction (trending on Twitter, millions of likes), the absolute power she still wields without going anywhere near an album for the past 5 years.

16. I am stanning this curled mermaid hair. Yassss Adele, serve!

londonrain, An Insider and Jersey like this.
  17. Sis stanning the
    Physical
    Single cover. I see you.

upload_2020-8-2_0-12-49.jpeg

18. I seriously thought she was sharing a friend picture first. And for a mili second I thought it was Empress Of.

hermit_the_frog likes this.
  19. I like the studio version of Someone Like You personally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.