After School Song Survivor | ROUND 7 RESULTS! GOODBYE FIRST LOVE! HELLO ULTIMATE TEN! | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

After School Song Survivor | ROUND 7 RESULTS! GOODBYE FIRST LOVE! HELLO ULTIMATE TEN!

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Apr 4, 2014.

1. AH!
    Shampoo
    Flashback
    Bang!
    First Love
    Because Of You
    Heaven

2. 1. Shampoo
    2. Heaven
    3. Bang!
    4. Because of You
    5. AH
    6. First Love
    7. Flashback

3. 1 Heaven
    2 Bang!
    3 Flashback
    4 Because of You
    5 Shampoo
    6 AH
    7 First Love

4. 1. Flashback
    2. Heaven
    3. AH
    4. Because of You
    5. First Love
    6. Shampoo
    7. Bang!

The thing I love most about this rate is looking at everyone's personal styles! I obviously like dance/electro/pop... don't like kiddie pop or ballads (sorry First Love, Shampoo, and Bang!)

5. 1. Shampoo
    2. Flashback
    3. Heaven
    4.Bang!
    5. Because Of You
    6. Ah
    7. First Love

6. Voting is now closed. Results will be posted shortly. Thanks to everyone that voted!

7. [​IMG]

The 9th Round of AFTERSCHOOL's Song Survivor comes to a close with the elimination of two songs to give us Popjustice's Ultimate Top 5 After School songs.

THE ULTIMATE TOP 5
    AH
    Because of You
    BANG!
    Shampoo
    First Love

THE ELIMINATED SONGS
    Flashback
    Heaven

The next round will begin shortly. As I’ve revealed previously, from now on, the voting will be private and handled through Private Messages. More to be revealed soon!

Thank you to everyone for participating!

8. Yes! First Love survived its return round.

9. Why 'Heaven', whyyy?

10. 3Xs

3Xs

Lmfao, First Love coming back in the first place is a joke. Anyway, RIP "Heaven"!

11. Heaven out is a tragedy. At least it's joined by Flashback.

12. [​IMG]

Welcome to the 10th round of the AFTERSCHOOL Song Survivor! With 5 songs left, we are coming into the penultimate round before the Semi Final Round. We will once again eliminate two songs to create our Top 3.

The voting this round will be tough - as I'm asking you to select your Top 3. Simply message me via Private Message the three songs you personally love the most out the remaining songs. Obviously, the three songs with the most votes will make it into the next round.

Voting begins today and will end next Wednesday. Happy voting!

13. Do we have to choose three songs or is it ok to choose fewer?

14. Boh

Boh

Yes! First Love Lives!

15. Yes, it is preferred you choose three, but less is acceptable!

16. Shit, reading comprehension fail!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  17. Sorry! Should have read.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  18. 3Xs

3Xs

You all should really read the voting instructions.

19. And so, two must fall...
    [​IMG]
    Yes ladies and gentleman, we're reaching the climax of the AFTERSCHOOL SONG SURVIVOR and so, we're from our Top 5 to our Top 3! And so, two songs are eliminated: AH, where it all began and First Love, where it currently stands (On the Korean official comeback front, anyway) First Love was originally eliminated but brought back two Rounds ago. It held strong, but unfortunately didn't gather enough votes this round. As for AH, at least during my time at the head, was one of the strongest contenders throughout, however, fell at one of the last hurdles!

THE ULTIMATE TOP 3!

Shampoo

Because of You

BANG!

And so, we've reached the Semi Finals! With just three songs left, we will be heading into the penultimate Round as we select our Top 2!!

Get ready for it!

20. 3Xs

3Xs

Well at least First Love's out. No denying all three left are classics, albeit one is much more of a classic than the others... *runs hands through hair*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.