After School Song Survivor | ROUND 7 RESULTS! GOODBYE FIRST LOVE! HELLO ULTIMATE TEN! | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

After School Song Survivor | ROUND 7 RESULTS! GOODBYE FIRST LOVE! HELLO ULTIMATE TEN!

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Apr 4, 2014.

1. [INCOMING]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. [​IMG]
    Five months of voting has led to this moment. 114 songs, 13 rounds, and a whole lot of drama to boot!

I just want to personally thank everyone for remaining here with me after Hitori's graduation. I didn't really expect everyone to continue voting and remain so loyal to the Song Survivor, so knowing that 90% of you did was a great feeling. I just want to personally thank those who voted throughout my reign:

vikeyeol, Menboong, ryan_riot92, runrocketboy, D is for Danger!, singabob, Macsun, Laurence Nope, 3Xs, big bang, Monkey0, Boh, mastro, eyeline, Osiris, ajmkv

And everyone else that voted at any point in the Song Survivor.

I know it's not been the most flashy of Song Survivor's, but I've really wanted to make it at least a pleasurable one!

And without further ado...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AND THE WINNER IS....

ARE YOU READY?

YOU VOTED IT AS YOUR FAVOURITE AFTERSCHOOL SONG!

ITS....

[​IMG]
    [video=youtube;1OSmITtaX3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSmITtaX3o[/video]

Yes, Shampoo has been selected as Popjustice's favourite AFTERSCHOOL Song of all time! Shampoo has remained consistently as the #1 song since the beginning of my reign and in the finale, beat out Bang by more than triple of the votes!

Shampoo has been an iconic song in AFTERSCHOOL's Discography - not only did it feature the introduction of Popjustice's Queen, E-Young, but also, the first and only time all of AFTERSCHOOL were together (we don't count Soyoung).

[​IMG]

Once again, I'd like the thank everyone for participating in the AFTERSCHOOL Song Survivor! Here are to the next 5 years of AFTERSCHOOL!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  3. Yesssss! Excellent winner!

You're such a star, Breaking Heart, thank you for such a great job!

4. Boh

Boh

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got more and more nervous the more and more I scrolled.

It's been fun folks!

If you can see this, thanks Hitori. You still have a place in our hearts lol, and thank you Breaking Heart for wrapping the finale rounds up!

5. Justice finally! (But was there any contest?)

6. Yay! I'd say this is my favourite song of theirs, it's a toss up between this and Into The Night Sky. And I'm very thankful for this rate because it made me actually listen to their impressive Japanese material.

Thanks to Hitori for setting all this up and managing to make it to round 7 before being banned for the second time in this rate, and to Breaking Heart for picking up the pieces and getting this finished!

7. 3Xs

3Xs

Righteous winner. Truly their masterpiece and one of the greatest K-Pop songs of all time.

Thank you hitori for putting this together and Breaking Heart for finishing it!

8. Perfect.

Thank you so much for all the work Breaking Heart & Hitori (never forget).

9. The only winner really. BOY should've been number 2. (Catallena #3)

10. Any other result would've been a scandal.

11. I was rooting for Bang! but Shampoo is obviously a deserving winner.

12. Ugh how I wish I were here for this. fucking crying at there being no new additions to their discography outside of an OC single since it was done...

Can a mod (@2014 @RainOnFire) move this thread to the Kpop subforum please?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.