After School + Sub-Units | Page 132 | The Popjustice Forum

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Kahi would have been perfect for this single. This is the best last favourite memory I have of Kahi:

[​IMG]

Flawless.

2. After watching the video countless times I noticed it's primarily JungAh and Orange Caramel on the main vocals.

3. Juyeon surprisingly has a lot of lines from what I gathered on first watch of the MV.

4. She does and she sounds fantastic. All the girls do actually. Even Raina who tends to oversing sounds great.

5. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

An instant all kill, so proud...

[​IMG]

6. OMG YES! THEY DESERVE THIS.

7. I am so happy right now. They need to win something!

A perfect thing would be if they won, Kahi was sat in the audience and After School brought her on stage! I really want them to win, seeming it would be Lizzy's, E-Young's and Kaeun's first award!

8. Surely Kahi would be seething.

9. Hitori

Hitori Guest

A well-deserved all kill. Damn, I want E-Young, Lizzy and Kaeun to experience winning a #1 with the group. This is the time!

Also, why does Kaeun and Lizzy need to share one of the 'come back here' lines? Kauen should have had it for herself.

10. I think I'm beginning to love Flashback.

11. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Rewatching the video again and again made me realize that Kaeun got a decent amount of screen time in this compared to E-Young.

12. Of course, Loen Ent. put up the Flashback MV as well and it has more views than the one on the Pledis page.

13. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Kaeun sitting in the front center and has a speaking part. E-Young didn't have a speaking part.
    [video=youtube;6FXUMYJFL50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6FXUMYJFL50[/video]

14. I have decided I like the new girl.

15. I love the song and the video even more. They all look super hot and feisty. This definitely helps getting over Kahi's graduation.

Also, I love the fact that Nana got a solo and that it's my second favourite song on the single/mini or whatever it's called.

16. I'm so proud of them and I'm especially glad that they are back to being fierce and sexy. Although it is quite strange that Kahi leaves and they go back to being fierce.

17. I love it so much. Jungah just blows me away.

18. OMG FLASHBACK IS PLAYING ON AUSTRALIAN TV RIGHT NOW!
    WHAT!?

19. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

International queens! On a music channel?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.