After School + Sub-Units | Page 137 | The Popjustice Forum

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Ah ok, I'm just seeing the MR video now. I'm not surprised about Jooyeon but Nana relied to much on the backing track.

2. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Raina, Jungah and E-Young were good. Jooyeon don't need to sing live because she's Queen Jooyeon. E-Young should have more lines.

3. Jooyeon and UEE look so tired, poor souls. Jung-Ah is killing me this comeback, she seems so much more determined and has such a strong drive now! And I understand Nana relying most on the backing track, a lot of her parts are either whispery, or vocodered, so it'd be hard to accomplish that live.

4. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Jungah is taking the HBIC position seriously. I love that she's got her fire back. Her being the new leader is certainly doing wonders.

5. I hate to say this but now Kahi is gone others can shine more now. I'm impressed with JungAh and Nana during this comeback. I've also realized that E-young is in the group and has presence. The same thing happened with 2PM after Jay left.

6. That's a shame.

On the topic of 'Flashback', I've totally fallen in love with everything about it. I fully acknowledge that it's still not as well produced or written as it should be, but the performances and video manage to cover that up well enough.

And while they've pretty much always shined to me (as the only other members I've really ever cared for), JungAh and Nana are really shining lately.

7. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I...I...I...I think I like Raina now...

8. The door's to the left.

9. Welcome to the land of the intelligent and mentally stable.

10. Boh

Boh

I hope Kahi gets the Graduation photo shoot at least..

11. From that interview:

"Nana said that last time she sat at the back of the van because she’s maknae and she’s uncomfortable because her legs are long, but now the new maknaes joined, and like Lizzy, Eyoung and Kaeun will take the backseat and she got the front seats and she’s very happy."

That is so cute. I love how everyone is talking about how sad they are that Kahi left, that it won't be easy in the future, etc. and Nana is just happy to move to the front of the van.

12. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I was just going to say that exact thing, it's them at their first win all over again! Everyone was in tears and she stood there, emotionless.

She's so shady!

13. After School - Rip Off + Flashback (Music Core)

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/after-school-makes-a-sexy-comeback-with-flashback-on-music-core

Definitely their best performance. Good camera work and all of them sung live. Just shows they can do it. Lets hope they keep it up! Inkigayo usually has the best performances, so I can't wait for that!

I'm loving the group right now. All other era's there has been a member I've had a problem with, who's bugged me or hasn't fit the comeback. This time all the girls fit and they suit it. Let's hope Pledis goes onward and upward for the girls!

14. Merry Christmas.

[​IMG]

15. I'm starting to stan Raina. She is fucking fierce now. Maybe Kahi kept making her have awful hair.

16. I'm even starting to like Raina & UEE, the only members I didn't actually love. Raina doing the leg split during the chorus right in the front gives me so much life. And she doesn't look hideous.

Lizzy, however, looks quite weird. They are doing something to her make up or something, cause she looks kind of weird. I still love her though.

17. Oh my gosh, my faves Nana and Jung-Ah together is too much!

18. Hitori

Hitori Guest

UEE knows who's gonna be the new it girl.
    [​IMG]

19. Namie Amuro's make it happen feat. AFTERSCHOOL won the best collaboration video award at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan:
    http://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/vmaj2012/nominee/

I don't think neither of them attended... Imagine if only Kahi showed up! hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.