After School + Sub-Units | Page 259 | The Popjustice Forum

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

And Jooyeon would be leader and STILL be at the back.

2. Well, 3 weeks to go until Dress to kill is coming! Which tracks you most looking forward to?

3. All the tracks that are not released. I can't believe they are putting the B-Sides on the album.

4. Isn't that the norm for Japanese pop albums?

5. Hitori

Hitori Guest

If Jungah graduates, guess who's benefit most from it? Lead-vocalist in waiting Queen Kaeun. They'll push maknae forward, and it's quite obvious she's getting there slowly now. The only way Queenyoung will get more lines is if Jooyeon and U-ie graduate.

I hope they'll continue on with their Japanese activities. 4Minute's Japanese promotions are officially over now, and their Japan fan club has officially closed. I don't mind them being Japan's answer to The Saturdays. You know, they're 'just there' releasing music. I feel like they have much to lose if they stop their Japanese promotions - or it could do them good and finally concentrate on conquering Korea.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  6. If Junga graduated, Kaeun would definitely benefit the most. Although the position of Lead Vocalist (even though Junga is a Main Vocalist I don't think any of the girls should become a secondary Main Vocalist) could go to Nana, Lizzy or Kaeun. E-Young, Uie and Juyeon could benefit, the former more seeming she's the better vocalist out of the three. Honestly though Pledis needs to pull out another Bekah or Raina so that, when Junga does eventually graduate, people don't see After School as Orange Caramel featuring the backing singers.

7. I've not had enough Internet to watch, but has anyone been watching Beauty Bible? Not really heard anyone say anything about it.

8. I know I haven't followed JPOP in a while but i'm sure it's rare. Maybe that's common now.

After School is Orange Caramel featuring the backup singers. It started during Flashback era.

9. I wouldn't say so; Junga had the most lines after Raina in Flashback, and in First Love E-Young and Kaeun had more lines than Lizzy and Nana. It's just because you have three before OC that only 1 out of 3 are capable singers and the maknae two in which they've not been given great exposure.

10. The first episode was pleasant enough (if one fastforward through the make-up instructions) with Lizzy and JungA trolling Juyeon. Haven't looked up any more though.

11. Hitori

Hitori Guest

The OC girls have been opening all their Korean lead singles in the Jungah era, but as First Love has shown - Kaeun and Queenyoung did get heir fair share of the spotlight.

I'm fully expecting Jungah to graduate next, but it won't be a shock if her, Juyeon and U-ie all graduate at the same time. I'm interested to see Juyeon as leader though so she'll get shoved to the front the same way Jungah did, but as a visual.

12. The thing is with Juyeon, music wise, she's not fit to be a leader. Yet when you watch their variety shows, she's outspoken and hyper., and cares for the other members. I wish she sag owed that side when performing

13. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Juyeon will never get a lot of lines, but she can always get so much more screentime when she finally gets to be leader. Unlike Jihyun of 4Minute who will eternally be the most underrated leader of them all.

Raina would actually be a great leader. U-ie being leader would be interesting. I bet they're going to shove her up front more than ever, and Pledis' will feel responsible to promote the group more when they're main girl finally becomes the proper leader of AS.

14. JiHyun isn't under-rated, she's shit.

15. [​IMG]

For just 1,000 won you can have OC member!

16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Good heavens. This has been the most flawless kind of genius they have ever been.

17. OC are doing everything right right now! Let's hope the song is great!

I'm craving some album previews from Japan... hopefully it's late next week when there is two weeks till release.

18. I'm hoping OC has two comebacks this year. This single and a album. I wouldn't mind japanese one instead of a korean one this year.

Speaking of, I hope After School continues to promote in Japan too. Just like TVXQ and 2PM. They are both still doing well in Japan.

19. Hitori

Hitori Guest

They better step it up in Japan. I would want a third album from them over there. This year needs more OC, more Kayoung, a second After School Korean album, and a new unit.

20. I couldn't care less about more OC. More After School means More OC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.