After School + Sub-Units | Page 313 | The Popjustice Forum

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Raina - Leader, Main Vocal
    Nana - Visual, Main Dancer, Vocal, Face of the Group
    Lizzy - Lead Vocal
    E-Young - Vocal, Lead Dancer
    Kaeun - Lead Vocal, Main Rapper, Center (?)

Call in Brave Brothers and release your Rollin', girlies.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  2. Raina - Leader, Main Vocal, Visual, Face, Lead Dancer, Main Rapper, Centre
    Nana - visual
    Lizzy - vocal
    E-Young - (?)
    Kaeun - (?)

Does anyone else find it hard to differentiate Soyoung and Juyeon in the early performances?

Blayke, aznjesus and Ceir like this.
  3. The only way I could tell those two apart was that Juyeon wore less clothes...

Seger, junglefish and Mikl C like this.
  4. I was listening to Shanghai Romance earlier and it made me realize how much I miss when Raina was constantly being shoved into my face. I'm ready to unironically stan her to be honest.

Seger, Squashua and Mikl C like this.

5. Happy belated birthday to this legendary bop.
    Already five years! ...Sigh.

Vixen, Osiris, Salami and 4 others like this.
  6. Flashback peaked at #3 in the Gaon physicals and sold more than a million in digitals. It's also their third best-selling physical after Virgin and Because of You....Sigh.

junglefish likes this.
  7. A true 'goodbye single.'

I suspect there are internal problems within the group.
    I don't think I can handle it if E-Young and Kaeun show up in Produce 101 Season 3.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    Cotton Park likes this.
  8. I have no idea but I agree with your suspicion. I'm sure they had a leadership void when Jung Ah and Jooyeon "graduated." (Kahi was so admired and respected by the others and was more of an actual leader than in most of these groups. I give her a lot of credit for their swagger, cohesion and envelope-pushing. Jung Ah also had a lot of respect.)

After School is how I discovered KPop. "First Love" blew me away. I miss them very much. I remember seeing "Shine" and getting emotional because I kinda knew it was over. It's kinda kitchy but I loved it. Same kind of feeling I get from "What's My Name."

9. "Heaven" was one of my first Kpop songs, and it remains one of my favorite songs of all time. It's like a throwback to Jamiroquai's 90s stuff.

10. [​IMG]

Blayke and Monkey0 like this.
  11. The absolute disater that was Jungah's hair for a good 2 years...!

Ceir and Monkey0 like this.
  12. Flashback and First Love was her redemption era.

13. These Pristin girlies better snatch a Daishi Dance song for themselves and continue the legacy.

14. I HATE that Pledis make all their acts perform After School tracks but pay After School dust.

vague and Seger like this.
  15. RAINA feat. ARON (NU'EST) - LOOP

RAINA - YOUR DAY

RAINA - TREAT YOU BETTER

Cotton Park and Deja-Boo like this.
  16. God, what a bop that was.

Salami and Squashua like this.
  17. Also a digital million-seller, and one of their biggest selling eras physically.

Blayke likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

But damn did My copycat derail them that bad huh?

19. Cotton Park likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.