After School + Sub-Units | Page 314 | The Popjustice Forum

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Well, I bet Nana's doing just fine. She's probably out anyway. Lizzy, who knows. I worry about her and her little birdlegs. She's very charismatic and a decent comedic actress. And hopefully Raina can sell some music since she is one of the most versatile vocalists in KPop.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. The third generation members (OC) have at least paid all their debts. On average, a normal OC single sells at least a million digitally (except My Copycat which was a huge flop by their standards).

Anyway, RIP Orange Caramel. Bangkok City remains legendary, and this one below is still a guilty pleasure:

3. [​IMG]

Guilty, you are!
    kii

Seger likes this.
  4. I wonder if she'll DJ the reception.... I would pay to see that. Including airfare if Nana helps.
    jungah.JPG
    Look at her go... crank that bpm!

5. I will never get tired of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want Jungah at Creamfields 2018!

6. Nana's bday pics on Instagram are giving me life and sadness at the same time.

Serg., vague, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  7. What the actual fuck at all of them (including E-Young) all being in the same room????????

8. Just missing Uee and Lizzy.

The second picture has a few people I don't recognize. From left to right, it's Dasom, Nana, Cao Lu?, Hara, ?, E-Young, Jungha, Hyomin and Jooyeon.

9. Uee wasn't there uh. I guess they really do hate each other ddd. Jooyeon looks amazing as always.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Seger and Ceir like this.
  10. He

He

Is that Kahi in the first picture?

11. That Jung-ah, Nana, and Jooyeon picture just has me messed up.

I miss them all.

12. Yes.

He likes this.
  13. AFTER SCHOOL...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    for Jungah's wedding.

Not the shoot looking like a comeback teaser. Isn't it weird how everyone seems close to Kaeun but not E-Young? Or perhaps the latter is always missing in action.

14. Kaeun and Lizzy have had work done, haven’t they?

Seger likes this.
  15. I see E-Young is chillin' in New York.

16. I couldn't recognize Kaeun until @Ceir told me who it was. They all look beautiful and those pictures made me realise I miss them more than I thought... At least give us a proper goodbye single, PLEDIS.

Ceir and Seger like this.
  17. Personally, I just consider Shine as their goodbye single.

Slice of Life, Ceir and junglefish like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.