After School + Sub-Units | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

2. Despite her hogging all the lines and having granny voice, Kahi will always be a goddess.

It's fitting that by the end of that video the cameraman focuses on her star tattoo,

3. Hitori

Hitori Guest

KAHI IS AFTER SCHOOL. Unless she graduates that is.

4. Playgirlz album looks amazing, i need this right now.

5. Hitori

Hitori Guest

It's Nana co-presenting Music Bank with UEE. Get those presenting jobs Nana.

[​IMG]

And I dunno what this is but it's Nana again.

[​IMG]

6. She better not be hunting for UEE's job. Kizzy is already trying with the actress snatch, I will not have Nana try with presenting!

7. [​IMG]

An image from the Swak editorial. Kahi and Jung-ah look like a couple. And E-Young just flawless.

8. Well, they don't call Kahi and Jungah dad and mum for no reason.

E-Young has blossomed into such a beautiful fairy goddess nymph - it's like, give Raina some tips please.

9. Where the f*** is Jooyeon?!

10. I think they shot this when she was hospitalized a few months ago.

11. I love how everyone here knows that UEE is far to busy to be getting photos from some upstart magazine!

12. Or no one cares about her...

13. Hitori

Hitori Guest

E-Young could pass for Kahi's younger sister in that photo.

14. I think this is the suitable answer.

15. Uee looks down on you both!

Anyways, though Virgin has been out FOREVER now I've decided to make my own album cover. It's nothing spectacular but is so much more appropriate for Album Art on iTunes.

[​IMG]

16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I am loving your cover! It's so much better and classier than the original!

17. EYoung has blossomed into an inhumanly beautiful painting of an ancient chinese princess.

18. E-Young is still too "traditional Asian beauty" for me. Too round, sorry.

19. The cover looks great blakekat. I've finally just noticed that "dad" Kahi is the only one wearing pants while "mama" JungAh is right in the center of the picture as the matriarch.

I like how it's consistent between does two with their image within the group.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.