Agnes - General Amazingness Discussion | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Agnes - General Amazingness Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MrAdamR, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Wow these are absolutely stunning! Ready to Stan again!

distant_cousin and biffy77 like this.
  2. what a time to be alive

sis i didn't know you had an account here!!!!!!

distant_cousin likes this.
  3. I Trance is stunning.

4. She and her husband definitely have a look about them now!

[​IMG]

5. Great to have Agnes back! I listened to Limelight first and liked it a lot. It feels like a classic Agnes song, updated. Her voice is so so good!

Then I listened to I Trance and... what a song! Not the kind of music I normally listen to but it sounds amazing! A brave move for her and I can't wait to hear more from her now.

biffy77 likes this.
  6. I am blown away. Why did someone not @ me?! This is PERFECTION.

7. I'm not sure why more people aren't talking about how completely shit-hot Limelight is honestly. I love pop (or house in this case) which fully commits to being a huge banger and never lets up. She's serving real diva vocals too.

8. I Trance is the song of the summer so far. I adore dance music like this that is both seductive and sensual.
    Really hope there will be a music video for it!

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

'RHYYYTHM, rhythm is my remedy' is a capital MOMENT - Limelight just won't let up for me.

10. I Trance pops all the way off!

[​IMG]

basil, distant_cousin, Sam and 6 others like this.
  11. About ITrance - I can honestly say I haven’t been this obsessed with a song since Dancing on my own ! Even after endless listening it remains amazing

12. Both songs are brilliant, but there’s something mesmerising about I Trance I keep coming back to.

sfmartin, Wishlight, basil and 5 others like this.
  13. I imagine I Trance being played on the dance floor while the world comes to an end. It has such an apocalyptic feeling to it.

sfmartin, distant_cousin and lutz like this.
  14. So both of these songs are brilliant in their own right but I Trance is the best song of the year so far. The vocals, the breakdown, the la la las all of it just goes so damn hard and doesn't let up. I want a 10 minute mix, I want it to go off at 3am in a club. I want to get my life in some random edgy Swedish bar to it.

sfmartin, Wishlight, basil and 3 others like this.
  15. There are also two other parts of that video. Here’s part II. Released four days ago, been watched 890 times.

And here’s part III. 907 views.

basil and IDontKnowHer like this.
  16. I'm hoping those are just a dance visual and there's an actual proper video, though I'm doubtful.

I've played this song at all my gay pride gigs this week, and I can honestly say its the first time in years I've played something and had numerous messages on instagram asking what the song is. If this was played right, and I really wouldn't know how - she'd have a European hit on her hands. Its probably the most impactful track I've played in years...

sfmartin, Wishlight, basil and 8 others like this.
  17. How is it doing charts wise so far ? I want to hear this everywhere during the summer , it so should be huge !!

18. Sam

Sam

I’m fucking obsessed with I Trance. Holy fuck

sfmartin, Wishlight, basil and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.