Agnes - General BOPPINESS Discussion | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Agnes - General BOPPINESS Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MrAdamR, Sep 3, 2010.

1. The instrumental before the final chorus
    [​IMG]

basil, Txetxu, BubblegumBoy and 3 others like this.
  2. You can sign up on the website to watch the whole thing, just use a Swedish postal code.

I've just discovered there are concerts by Molly Sanden, Benjamin Ingrosso and Zara on Season 1. Weekend sorted.

Txetxu likes this.
  3. MB

MB

I tried but then it asked my Swedish social security number! So I gave up.

Edit - oh it’s just let me log in and watch. That’s my day / weekend sorted.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    Knightr634 likes this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Whenever I read this thread title I get Amazing in my head - the bops just wont let up!!

5. Isn't it just the Cahill remix?

6. She has become the most incredible, charismatic, life-changing superstar and I'm just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up.. her run of songs these last 18 months is flawless and then some

basil, c_0_r_3_y, sugarcoma and 4 others like this.
  7. This is completely correct.

lutz likes this.
  8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I revisited Veritas earlier this year after having not listened to it for years, and I was obsessed with it all over again like it was 2012. A truly faultless album. It's just perfection, start to end.

Blayke, basil, Conan and 13 others like this.
  9. I’m watching her live concert and the fact TV4 shoehorned a performance of a mediocre man into the program... NO!!

10. ... they did it twice :/

sweden sis

11. Oh wow. Those performances are amazing. She really is incredible. I’m hoping she is gaining some attention and earning from this. Her output has been incredible.

lutz and Deleted member 6896 like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

WIG.

basil, Wigworld, nooniebao and 3 others like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dua letting Elton onto Studio 2054 teas.

hallkyon likes this.
  14. Between both of these and her QX GAY performance Awards she just feels so sure of herself and it's incredible to see. The star power she gives off and the songs are abolsutely so undeniable.

Fingers Crossed is one of the best pop songs of the year and in a year where we've been so well fed that's saying a LOT.

Stewart, basil, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  15. Is something coming?

basil, Island, Pretend and 3 others like this.
  16. MB

MB

Hope so! Fingers Crossed was a lifetime again and I need more!!

ssa and Kyle. like this.
  17. Ooo...hope so. I always preferred her debut album over the Release Me and DanceLovePop eras.

18. ahh yes please !

19. THE PROMO PIC. I AM SHOOK. SHE COMING.

basil, Future Lover, Crisp X and 28 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.