Agnes - General BOPPINESS Discussion | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

Agnes - General BOPPINESS Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MrAdamR, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Agree with all of this. Her first two albums are fine but they're very post-talent-show so not really worth investing in as a new fan. There's a serious jump in quality from Dance Love Pop onwards.

2. I just can’t get over how incredible this is. The song , the voice , the look .. she’s such a Star !

Kyle. likes this.
  3. I wish she would enter Melodifestivalen next year so Sweden can win Eurovision again but she's honestly too good for it now.

daninternational likes this.
  4. She was too good for it in 2009 to be honest, even if that's my favourite MF final lineup ever

5. I'm so glad I jumped on the Agnes train, her latest output is frankly incredible. Who knew that the "Release Me" girl would slay this hard?

moonchild1313, sugarcoma and lutz like this.
  6. We did.

We knew.

7. Like God came on shuffle...
    Yeah it's you up there
    Hope you're not scared of heights

[​IMG]

You're like Gooooood
    [​IMG]

You're like GOOOOOOOOOOD
    [​IMG]

But don't you feel alone
    [​IMG]

basil, LPT, KamikazeHeart and 13 others like this.
  8. The lower-pitch chorus just before the production comes back in full-pelt is my favourite part

Mikal, lutz, Verandi and 1 other person like this.
  9. I just found her recent output. This is so amazing what the fuck? I-
    [​IMG]
    thank you for saving my life Agnes.

Mikal, basil, Digital_Fossil and 15 others like this.
  10. 24 Hours is so good. An example of a song that each time is better. If the world had justice, it would be the Hung Up of 2021.

D.Jay, sfmartin, Mikal and 5 others like this.
  11. agreed ! can’t get enough of it

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Fucking hell.

BubblegumBoy, sfmartin, basil and 5 others like this.
  13. MB

MB

SERVING.

sfmartin likes this.
  14. I love how on every single page in this thread there's like three-four people randomly popping in going "wait is this the same Agnes as Release Me HOLY SHIT HER NEW MUSIC IS INCREDIBLE".

15. And they're all incorrect. All of her music since Release Me is incredible.

The 24 hours video is such a serve. If there was any justice this would be huge.

16. K94

K94

She ateeee - an absolute serve and she's come so far performance wise. Also I stan the quaver hair so much; and what looks like a lil nod to the Sing It Back video was cute.

lutz, sfmartin and 2014 like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Omg I was thinking of where I stanned that look before! An icon!

lutz, sfmartin and K94 like this.
  18. Wow, what a video! That's elevated the song even further for me and I didn't think that was possible. What an icon.

lutz, sfmartin and 2014 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.