Agnes - Magic Still Exists (New Album 2021) | The Popjustice Forum

Agnes - Magic Still Exists (New Album 2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Kyle., Aug 20, 2020.

1. Another banger

2. This is enormous.

basil, lutz, sfmartin and 2 others like this.
  3. It's so good! Again!

4. Ugh, love it! She has delivered yet again

5. MB

MB

Wow. What a massive bop! Not sure about the mono brow but the video is great as well. She keeps on delivering, just wish she got the recognition.

basil, Rob, lutz and 4 others like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Fucking hell she is incredible.

basil, lutz, nooniebao and 3 others like this.
  7. THIS WOMAN. I CAN'T. The strings, the vocoder, the 74 choruses, mama my scalp!

The whole package of song+video feels very lead single no? Gimme the alberm mom!

basil, Fotos_by_fox, lutz and 2 others like this.
  8. Get up off your seats for that applause cowards!

lutz likes this.
  9. Weird how the video is currently 'unlisted' though and only has just over 700 views.

10. YES! I watched this again yesterday and it’s still perfection . She should be a huge worldwide star

basil, 4Roses, MB and 2 others like this.
  11. I listened to about 10 seconds and I am hooked.

12. MB

MB

I’m literally obsessed with this song. The best track of her new stuff (and that’s a strong statement considering how great it’s all been!)

Rob likes this.
  13. I’m obsessed with her. I love how consistent she is. Now give us the album, Queen.

MB likes this.
  14. Everything about ‘Fingers Crossed’ is perfection. I hope this has a chance of becoming a big hit (at least here in Sweden) because it absolutely deserves to be a number one song.

basil, Dave, hallkyon and 1 other person like this.
  15. Not to be dramatic but this queen is my favourite popstar at the moment. Everything she's released in the last couple of months is ACTUALLY flawless. Sound-wise, all of her recent singles feel like a natural progression from Release Me, which is exactly what she should be doing right now, me thinks. I'd love a new album for her, but I'll be cool with a new single/EP every now and then. I wouldn't want her to put out an album just for the sake of it, so I'm just gonna let her do whatever the hell she wants - even if it means waiting a full year for another song. At this point, I know it will be worth it. I trust my mum.

16. Good Life and Fingers Crossed what tunes!

17. This is probably one of the most instant songs for me that's come out recently. As soon as those strings come in I knew I'd love it. What an icon.

basil, Stewart, jawow_ and 2 others like this.
  18. I am loving this. It goes right up there with Release Me and On And On.

Knightr634 and MB like this.
  19. HQ stream

The art direction looks completely different from the previous singles so I'm really praying this is a lead single. There's also a mention of the single here, which might be the first time the UK notices her in years (or the first time in years that the label invested in some lil promo).

basil, cdd216 and MB like this.
  20. I've been thinking all day about it. Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like an ABBA song?

basil, Kyle., lutz and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.