Aiden Grimshaw - Misty Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/2 for really good singles is unexpected from a male X-Factor contestant but that's what we got here. Dubious if it'll be a hit but I want to hear the album at least.

This is really nice.

I suppose the trade off is there's only going to be a 25% chance of success for him but as long as the music comes out I'm happy.

Wow this is terrible. Nearly hung myself so I had to turn it off half way through.

Breakfast, what music do you actually like? I swear I only ever see you slating or criticising artists, I've never once seen you say you like someone. Just a thought.

Anyway, this is pretty great.

Fuck me! This is incredible! I felt this way last summer hearing Emeli Sande's Heaven for the first time. I liked the last single but I LOVE this.

And to think, I hated every ounce of his being during X Factor. I apologise and retract it all.

(Awaits Cocozza's earth shattering album in summer 2014).

Wow, I think this is brilliant. The 'gay song' comment was disappointing, and shows his immaturity, but he has genuine talent and musicality. I will be buying the album for sure!

D

Deleted member 312

Breakfast, what music do you actually like? I swear I only ever see you slating or criticising artists, I've never once seen you say you like someone. Just a thought.

Haha I was just thinking the same thing!

Lovely song. I suspect it will continue to grow too.

It's catchy as hell. I can't get the chorus out of the head and those long notes he hits. He's come so far since X Factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.