Alanis Morissette - Such Pretty Forks In The Road | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Alanis Morissette - Such Pretty Forks In The Road

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Nov 22, 2017.

1. description is a bit different from before

2. The tracklist on the site confirms this limited box version has no bonus tracks ;(

3. I love the remix, really sounds like Uninvited.

Bravo56 likes this.
  4. So basically a box of tat and the album.

5. No scented candle or camomile tea in the box? Im shocked

When a detailed description leaves you none the wiser:
    • Cover Print, 300gsm GC1 board, silver lined one side, Individually numbered by hand on lower right front, e.g. “1727/2000”
    • Sticker sheet, 100 x 150 mm, kiss-cut-stickers, glitter varnish

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  6. iTunes US is still showing May 1 as the release date for the 11-track (standard?) edition.

7. Maybe her team forgot and we'll accidentally get it.

andru likes this.
  8. US Amazon has changed the release date to Sept. 18th....

GRMusic likes this.
  9. Amazon US is showing May 1 for digital release and September 18 for physical release.

10. @ivannus I've been meaning to say I adore the shot of Alanis in your avatar. Where did you find the full image?

11. I hope the digital is still coming on the 1st... I doubt it though

GRMusic likes this.
  12. I don't see this happening.

13. iTunes in UK has the September date.

14. Havoc and Bright Lights is available for streaming in the US! It was taken off for a few years.

15. Hopefully they were remastering it.

Wishlight, LPT, Verandi and 5 others like this.
  16. I'm still longing for the original mix to leak.

JoshWho and xOJakeXo like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Smiling is so lovely!

xOJakeXo, andru and aux like this.
  18. I am probably setting myself (and, by extension, this thread) up for disappointment but while Amazon US is now saying CD and vinyl will be available on September 13 they are still labeling the digital version of the album as being available on May 1.

andru likes this.
  19. Isn't Fiona's album coming out digitally first with the physical coming later?

Bravo56 and xOJakeXo like this.
  20. I really hope it's coming digitally on May 1 because I've been looking forward to it a lot, but if it's delayed both physically and digitally I'm alright with that at this point. I just wish Alanis would mention something sooner so we'd at least know what's happening? The delay and potential September date has been discussed for nearly a week now.

etienne and xOJakeXo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.