Alexandra Burke - Heartbreak On Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alexandra Burke - Heartbreak On Hold (June 5)

'Fire' is one of her best songs ever. If she had released it as the 1st single it would have been #1 and whilst she may still have been hated by the public she probably would have been in a better position.

She needs songs like that, that showcase THE VOICE

he/him

Cannot take 'Between The Sheets' seriously as my nan pronounces "shits" as "sheets." ONLY THING BETWEEN US IS THE SHEETS.

Annoyed that someone would put songs up when the album is even out for most yet. It's OK if only fans hear it and have/will buy it. It's the twats who will rip them off YT and not even buy the album that are the problem.

R

Resi12

Get over it, it's inevitable in the age we live in. It's the new equivalent of crying over spilt milk.

I'm loving what I've heard so far! All 3 of those were my stand out tracks besides What Money Can't Buy.

Annoyed that someone would put songs up when the album is even out for most yet. It's OK if only fans hear it and have/will buy it. It's the twats who will rip them off YT and not even buy the album that are the problem.

Those people would do that anyway. Leaks don't affect sales much at all.

I don't mind them coming out on YT at all, just not before the album is on general sale. So no, I won't get over it. Alex needs all the sales she can get

Damn Between the Sheets or HOH have to be the next single she would slay it live. Still not loving Fire though

Rmx

He/Him/His

Every album in the last ten years has leaked, it's as common as a rain spell. It's unfair yes, we've all known that for years now.

Tonight has a piano intro....who would have thought it? Love the production on Daylight Robbery too.

I've listened to the tracks and can say that EVERY SINGLE TRACK ON THIS ALBUM IS BETTER THAN THE RELEASED SINGLES! Why did they do that to Alex? :/

Loving this album! I want to listen to everything at once. I'm surprised a bit that my favourite seems to be the title track. It's a lot more interesting than the initial preview suggested.

It should turn up by Saturday, but you never know with them. I stopped pre-ordering from them a while ago because things started to arrive really late (like the following Wednesday!). HMV is really good, they usually turn up the Saturday before release.

My copy was dispatched by HMV on Tuesday (which amazed me!) and arrived today. Happys days!!

I don't mind them coming out on YT at all, just not before the album is on general sale. So no, I won't get over it. Alex needs all the sales she can get

Stressing over leaks is so pointless, why get so riled up when there's absolutely nothing that you can do about it. You getting all angry over the situation won't stop people, so just enjoy the music.

Anyway this album is absolutely fantastic, I loved Let It Go but after hearing the whole album I am somewhat bemused as to why it was the second single.

I've listened to the tracks and can say that EVERY SINGLE TRACK ON THIS ALBUM IS BETTER THAN THE RELEASED SINGLES! Why did they do that to Alex? :/

It is odd why Heartbreak on Hold was not the lead single it has everything great lyrics, vocals and production.

I know it's pointless getting riled etc but it's only 'cause I care. Again, I fully understand the album will makes its way onto YouTube but my issue is with it being put on 3 days before it's genereal release in the UK. At least if it was put up on Monday, people would have the option to download it straight away instead of copying them off youtube today.

Sitting On Top of the World is really great. One of the album standouts for me.

Oh I adore Sitting On Top of the World, it's so beautiful. Fire is great too. Gonna wait until the full album leaks to listen to more.

It is odd why Heartbreak on Hold was not the lead single it has everything great lyrics, vocals and production.

I think it's gonna be the next single, there are acoustic performances of it and a video included on the deluxe version... So it's pretty obvious.

Fire should have been the lead single - great vocal display with a great instrumental and prduction. I couldn't choose the second single to launch the album as there are so many possbilities. There are 8 songs which have Top 10 written all over them. Rare in a modern, commercial album.

Status
Not open for further replies.