Alexandra Burke - Heartbreak On Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alexandra Burke - Heartbreak On Hold (June 5)

I thought she was quite close to her team at Modest! there always tweeting each other.

Wait, she's still there.

S

StraightActing19

Well, one could hope that she's left on her own accord and has something bigger and better up her sleeves, but then again.

He / Him / His

Would they push her after one week though? Even one as disastrous as last week seems somewhat premature.

J

JadeFan

The downfall continues. What next?

R

Resi12

I don't care if they fired her, if she left. Whatever, as long as she's free from that terrible agency. I mean look at their roster... Leona, Diana Vickers, it's basically X Factor graduate school. I wouldn't be surprised if her leaving Syco has some knock on effect as it seems very Syco driven.

Rmx

He/Him/His

How long did everyone's Play.com order take to arrive? Mine shipped a week ago and I still haven't received it. :(

R

Resi12

Their Facebook page is hilarious:

Modest! Management is a leading Artist Management Company. We manage all aspects of our Artists careers including Writing, Recording, Touring, Brand Partnerships, Merchandise, Endorsements, Theatre, Television and Publicity.

Where was any of that for Alex? Good riddance! Plus their extended roster (the one's too shit to show on the website) are all X Factor related so that only makes me think the whole Syco relationship might have been true.

We manage the following Artists:

Leona Lewis
Ray Quinn
Paul Potts
Joe McElderry
Lucie Jones
Matt Cardle
Mary Byrne
Aiden Grimshaw
Gamu

$ma$h£s all around. It seems Aiden is experiencing their 'leading' promotional services already.

Last edited by a moderator:

It seems since One Direction came on the scene, that's who they're putting all their efforts into (which is understandable from a business point of view) but it's really not fair on others who subsequentally have more talent anyway. If she has left, I hope she's got a management team who will push her and a manager who is more interested in their artist's career rather than instagramming their tits

I'll have you know Mary Byrne's album charted higher than Femme Fatale..

R

Resi12

I'll have you know Mary Byrne's album charted higher than Femme Fatale..

Dear Lord. The UK is such a flop, I almost want to live in whoever's imaginary world it is where Alex is going to be a big hit in the US/Europe now.

J

JadeFan

Britney and Mary Byrne discussion in an Alexandra thread?! Girl can't catch a break...

Weirdly, I don't know how HMV stores manage their charts, but the Burke is at #8 in my local one so she's still right next to the entrance of the store.

Damn, you're obsessed with her. I love her but I can't even be arsed to check all of that.

He is obsessed, Let the trolls have their day they have waited 4 long, hard years for it.
I hope Alex has a set plan for herself and it involves a management team that does not waste her potential, Modest really are shameful and seem incapable of basic management.

Their Facebook page is hilarious:

Where was any of that for Alex? Good riddance! Plus their extended roster (the one's too shit to show on the website) are all X Factor related so that only makes me think the whole Syco relationship might have been true.

$ma$h£s all around. It seems Aiden is experiencing their 'leading' promotional services already.

Is this an old former list? Joe hasn't been with Modest since he left Syco. He recently signed with William Morris.

X Factor has had a deal with Modest Management regarding it's acts since 2006. Previously it used to be with Ashley Tabor/Global Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.