Alexandra Burke - Let It Go (second single) | The Popjustice Forum

Alexandra Burke - Let It Go (second single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vanity, Mar 30, 2012.

1. confirmed by Digital Spy reporter @robcopsey

2. How dare she copy Dragonette!

3. Cannot wait.

4. Alex firing back at the Axis then!

5. 3Xs

3Xs

Please be better than your last single.

6. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Let me know.

7. IotV

IotV Guest

We're preparing our diss track as I type, code-named "Hate On Alex Like She Killed Your Mum." Watch this space!

8. I thought her saying that all the time was a clue for fan's to guess a single or album title. Let It Go is really close

9. The quite similar bit is a bit of a worry. I love Elephant, but I think she should avoid releasing samey stuff.

But, if its the Guetta track, I've no doubt it'll smash. Excited to hear it.

10. Sounds like a good Summer cash-in, but I'll be pining for RnB Alexandra.

11. So we have a title which is exciting. If this is a Guetta track, what happened to the Cutfather one?

12. good to see the Chartshow getting behind the track from the beginning and everyone who has heard seems to be praising the song

13. That was fast, I hope this gets solid radio support. I wonder what else is out that week.

14. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

Re-recording the lyric and calling this 'Let Me Know' is a missed opportunity...

15. So they changed it from the cutfather song?

16. I wonder where the song will premiere? hope its soon
    ‏@MoQazalbash
    a moment from the sony music/RCA event today - in love with Alexandra Burke's new song and Josh Kumra.

17. if it's out in may then we should hear it soon. exciting news

18. From the description, it doesn't sound like a Cutfather track so it looks like there was a last minute change.

19. Why the ruddy hell didn't she release this song first and have it as Alexandra Burke (ft. David Guetta) when it was sent for charting? Everyone loves Guetta even if they don't love Alex so radio would have picked it up, and people would definitely buy it on iTunes if they saw her name. Could have easily gotten that #1.

20. Who knows? Maybe she only just recorded it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.