Alexandra Burke - Overcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justabluefox

Vignesh said:
How long more before the premiere today?

I don't know. Didn't Chris Moyles just start? It'll probably not be for awhile. I doubt they'd do it first thing.

J

justabluefox

So Alexandra twittered:
Well guess why I'm up so early on my Bday?? Who's going to tune in to radio 1 , 8am?? I sure am.. !!! BADBOYS!!!!!!!

And I'm streaming it and Moyles said a little before 8 or after. So I'm guessing an hour or so. Hopefully it's good! Mr. PJ likes it but I've disagreed with him on things before (Mini Viva) but I'm sure this will be good.

I didn't read the whole PJ write up for the sole purpose of not getting my hopes up to much, but all the comments have done it anyway. I hope this is actually as great as I want it to be, I'm rooting for her to go far.

Bailey said:
I didn't read the whole PJ write up for the sole purpose of not getting my hopes up to much, but all the comments have done it anyway. I hope this is actually as great as I want it to be, I'm rooting for her to go far.

agree! and thanks Alex for telling us about the hour of the premiere!!! can't wait now.

Alphableat said:
I'm very close to going on a murder spree listening to Moyles and co.!

Right? This show is damn boring. I'm in the US and staying up to hear Alexandra and this quiz shit is putting me to sleep!

G

graffitimysoul

I decided I might as well listen online considering I'm still up at 3am! I do not like Moyles though.

J

justabluefox

Ugh, this freaking pub quiz! It's 12 am where I am so it's not too bad for me. They talk a lot on this show.

Soon though!

Chris is just not giving this play the respect it deserves. He mentioned it as an "also coming up later, Alexandra Burke is coming in and will be playing her new song. It's her birthday. That's a nice birthday present for her to meet us". Urgh.

This quiz has to be the most boring thing on radio.

It's always like this. Everytime they have a premiere it just takes AGES to even mention what's coming up next. And there's always some boring or unbearable topic they keep bringing up.

And they never do the news on time. They think it means they are so interesting, cool and rebellious that just can't squeeze it in.

But good Alexandra, she's sucking up to Chris as is mandatory if he is to support you. But not too much to make us vomit. Phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.