Alfie Templeman - 3D Feelings | The Popjustice Forum

Alfie Templeman - 3D Feelings

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by ohaimanabu, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Young brit singer songwriter that I discovered on instagram with a unique brand of jangly twee/lyrical sadboy pop.

“Who I Am” is off his first LP that just came out I believe. It’s really quite good.

elektroxx likes this.
  2. Alfie Templeman released Forever Isn't Long Enough, his second mini-album, today and it's great. Smooth yet sugary prog rock bops with some funky production flourishes. He's exciting.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    ohaimanabu, elektroxx and spaceship like this.
  3. I love Everybody's Gonna Love Somebody.

4. I didn't realize that there was an Alfie Templeman thread on here. This was one of my favorite songs from last year.

I'll have to check out his latest mini-album.

5. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

This is easily one of my favourite albums of 2021 so far. Quirky pop perfection from start to finish.

I honestly don't care much about albums charts anymore, but I really hope this can make the UK top 40. He's long overdue his breakthrough moment.

D.Jay and spaceship like this.
  6. I really enjoy Obvious Guy but haven’t checked out any of his other stuff yet, I’ll need to give it a go soon.

7. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Only just got around to listening to his new single, but it’s absolutely incredible? A total Capital-P-Pop banger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.