Alice in Borderland

With rumblings that season 3 is in development, figured this show should finally have its on thread.

Teaser trailer for season 2..

Just finished Episode 3 of the new season. I’m loving this so much.

It may be just me, but the romantic tension between Arisu and Kayuma was amazing. The undertones were all there, they were not explicit.

Can't wait to start this later. I just finished rewatching season 1 and it was still so thrilling even though I knew what was gonna happen.

Loved season 2 and didn't expect that ending at all!

I guess the Joker will be the main season 3 villain?

Is there a season 3 planned? Cause i read somewhere that this is the ending of manga and that there are no stories left.

Joker being the main villain of season 3 makes sense so i guess that makes the hospital/meteor crash setting the playground for the final game.

Also, is Ann dead?

I think games were kinda meh at times.. I honestly hoped for a proper final act for the Queen of Hearts game and it just kinda.. happened dd?

Jack of Hearts and King of Diamonds were pretty great. King of Spades was also a bit of disappointing. I think the games in season 1 were a lot more dramatic and riveting to watch (10 and 4 of Hearts, the "tag game").

Last edited:
I have started to read the mangas during the work and some of the games side characters join are pretty horrifying.

Shibuki before she meets with trio, clears a hearts game and it is just brutal.

Big thanks to you @enjoy, I just read the entire Manga. It’s great! It makes me wish the series fleshed out some of the other games but I can see why they didn’t.

Also:
I am thankful the show changed some of the discourse for Season 2, especially the spades challenge. I think it raised the level of risk and difficultly. Not to mention what happens to my favourite iconic women!

I was expecting the ending of the Manga to be similar to the show, but it’s more definitive.

If the show does come back for a third season, I hope the original writers are on board. Absolutely incredible series.

Big thanks to you @enjoy, I just read the entire Manga. It’s great! It makes me wish the series fleshed out some of the other games but I can see why they didn’t.

Also:
I am thankful the show changed some of the discourse for Season 2, especially the spades challenge. I think it raised the level of risk and difficultly. Not to mention what happens to my favourite iconic women!

I was expecting the ending of the Manga to be similar to the show, but it’s more definitive.

If the show does come back for a third season, I hope the original writers are on board. Absolutely incredible series.

I have yet to read the part of the manga that covers season 2 but yeah what i have read were really great and i enjoyed all of the side games and stories! Can't wait to delve in further.

Binged both series this week, incredible!

Only downside was Ann wasted throughout season 2 on her hike that seemed to have no storyline, and the rushed clips of some of their face card games (confused at the king of hearts game, surely this should have been the most brutal of them all), whilst other games got 2 episodes each.

I want a season 3 but happy with where it finished.

Just started watching Season 1. Was gutted with episode 3, the ending was so sad and I was worried what might come next but episode 4 was great.