Alicia Keys - Here | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Alicia Keys - Here

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Beginner, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a bop! Listened to it when I woke up and it's been in my head all afternoon.

Her first two albums >>> all her other work though. They (especially Diary Of..) were as near to perfection as you can get

2. Really liking this.

3. What the fuck at me not even knowing this was happening but I'm bopping.

4. This is unexpectedly good.

5. This is stunning. It's giving me Dido on a tropical island with a cosmo vibes.

6. This will go awwff with a remix.

7. Wait a minute (ft. Timbaland) at this being absolutely perfect. I thought Girl on Fire turned me off to Alicia forever, but this is wonderful.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  8. Gimme that after beach, sunset bop that will soundtrack that nights' thekthy times Queen!

9. I'm am so happy to how good this sounds! 2016 bringing the a game or what!?

10. These comments have me perched to listen.

LTG likes this.
  11. More people need this bop in their life. What a gust of refreshing wind.

12. Love love love this. She's someone I always root for. I fell so hard for her when she released her debut. At that time, throwback blended with modern soul wasn't really a thing. She was kind of the first to bring that to mainstream. BET was obsessed with her.

This is a reminder of her talents. Great return to form.

Beginner likes this.
  13. ?

14. This follows in a grand tradition of amazing baby making jams from her. She really owns that genre.

15. Sexy via Mollie.

16. I adore how understated this is, and I really love that image too. Its airy and refreshing.

17. This is very different for her, I like.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is wonderful - back to stanning mode.

19. Finally this is such a return to form, I feel like I have waited ages for Alicia to release something I enjoy again.

20. This is actually very on trend without sounding generic.

Great job Keylicia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.