Alicia Keys - Santa Baby | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Alicia Keys - Santa Baby

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tracy Jacks, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Mom serving looks and carols, we love to see it.

Mikal and andru like this.
  2. Artwork is giving a less demonic version of this

[​IMG]

Square, BubblegumBoy, LPMA and 7 others like this.
  3. Screaming at this kinda being the sexiest artwork she's released kii. She looks incredible.

neinzedd, andru and Vasilios like this.
  4. Is she wearing make-up now?

5. Lmao she always was.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  6. Is the vinyl webstore exclusive?

7. It doesn't look like it has popped up anywhere else yet, so seems to be.

maikos87 likes this.
  8. -M-

-M-

Just gave in and played this for the first time. Her voice’s been sounding great lately, but this album feels a bit lackluster overall. I wish she’d included more original holiday songs rather than reworking some of her previous album tracks. It’s a solid holiday album, but I feel it could’ve been so much more.

9. For all the era’s faults, the single package of the three versions was 10/10.

nooniebao likes this.
  10. There's a red vinyl edition up on VMP too.

11. The cover of ''Keys'' is such a serve. I could see it as the cover of a super retrospective collection.

12. I'm not big on Christmas music but Alicia Keys could sing the alphabet to me and I'd still find it worth my while. I like her take on "Christmas Time Is Here" (I don't know the original), she seems to have made her very own jazzy and R&B version of holiday music and she sounds fantastic. It has a lot of warmth, which is I imagine what holiday music should be like.

I find the logic behind making this an Apple exclusive amusing though. Like... do they really think an Alicia Keys Christmas album is something people will actively seek and get a subscription for? Or did she just get a very big check from them? Funny how she once was a TIDAL owner (and maybe still is?) and made that big speech during their launch ceremony saying how it would change music, the industry, the world and everything...

13. Colbert performance:

14. So this is an Apple Music exclusive? Guuuuuurl, good luck with that.

varjak likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.