All Important Single Edits On CD

Just wondering is there any mix differences between the 5:07 single version and Album version of Wham's Everything She Wants.

I'm pretty certain they're the same. I bought the original 12" of Last Christmas, with ESW on the flip, and it was the 5.08 album mix. In Jan 1985, Epic flipped the single, gave it a new sleeve and put the remixed ESW as the A-side.

I sold one of my kidneys years ago to get the Japanese singles box set..

What worries me is Holiday appears to be longer than the 45 on this new release, so they obviously haven't just used the original single master here. I'll have to get it for Open Your Heart though. I believe it's the UK single version if you remove the first part of the intro and fade a bit earlier? Doubtful the UK length will ever make it to CD now, especially as it was only on a promo 45 in the US.

I sold one of my kidneys years ago to get the Japanese singles box set..

What worries me is Holiday appears to be longer than the 45 on this new release, so they obviously haven't just used the original single master here. I'll have to get it for Open Your Heart though. I believe it's the UK single version if you remove the first part of the intro and fade a bit earlier? Doubtful the UK length will ever make it to CD now, especially as it was only on a promo 45 in the US.
Hopefully Madonna's Debut album will get the Deluxe treatment.It would be great if the rare single edit of Borderline and the never on cd single edit of Lucky Star would be included.