All Important Single Edits On CD

Hope anyone Can answer this...

Dirty Cash (Money Talks) by Adventures of Stevie V was first released at the end of 1989, then re-released a few months later when it became a hit.
I believe the better-known 1990 single version was remixed by David Morales, while the original 1989 single version was produced by Stevie V. Is the 1989 single version the one labelled as Dime & Dollar 7" Edit on the 1990 single?

Hope anyone Can answer this...

Dirty Cash (Money Talks) by Adventures of Stevie V was first released at the end of 1989, then re-released a few months later when it became a hit.
I believe the better-known 1990 single version was remixed by David Morales, while the original 1989 single version was produced by Stevie V. Is the 1989 single version the one labelled as Dime & Dollar 7" Edit on the 1990 single?

I had the 1989 CD single back then (long gone) and am pretty sure the version marked Radio Edit 3:50 also appears on the 1990 7” or cassette (can’t remember which)

This too:

https://www.discogs.com/master/316244-Thompson-Twins-Singles-Collection

My iTunes tagging is notoriously unreliable but the running time checks out on Discogs. It's one of the easier 7" mixes to find on CD compared to some of their singles.
Thanks, none of those seem to be the same as the single mix I seem to have as it goes into the lyrics at roughly 27 seconds on those discs but nearly 7 seconds later on the single I have, if I could link to it I would but it doesn't seem to be on the site we all use. Very strange it is definitely from record but seems to be the same as the TOTP version

Thanks, none of those seem to be the same as the single mix I seem to have as it goes into the lyrics at roughly 27 seconds on those discs but nearly 7 seconds later on the single I have, if I could link to it I would but it doesn't seem to be on the site we all use. Very strange it is definitely from record but seems to be the same as the TOTP version
I wondered if it was one of those cases where I assumed it was the single mix. I never actually owned it, buying the 12" on the day of release in 85. And then the album had that awful segued version.

The 3.25 version on CD matches the original 45, but you need to import and edit in around 8 seconds of instrumental from the 4.25 version just before the vocal starts to get the true 45 version. I believe this is the only way to create a digital copy, you can't edit the longer versions to match the 45, not even close.

Has the 7" version of Sylvian/Sakamoto's Bamboo Houses ever been on CD? I know David Sylvian has included it on some of his compilations, albeit in remixed form.
Then I found this on discogs which matches the 7" edit timing but no mention of it being that version.

https://www.discogs.com/es/release/5098081-Various-New-Gold-Dreams-Post-Punk-New-Romantic-79-83

Hi @Delage
I do own that compilation but I am not 100% sure
You can check out here
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjdYJiAYOnh2vD5wJtPJlyADcCjB?e=jSCRSx