All Saints - General Discussion | Page 293 | The Popjustice Forum

All Saints - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jonny Prez, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Congrats Nicole!

Not me being completely out of touch and thinking she was still married to Liam Gallagher though.

2. Did you not hear One Strike?!

3. I actually haven't checked out anything they've done since Studio 1, it's on my to-do-list!

AllRed and bonnieetclyde like this.
  4. Aww she looks beautiful and so happy. Hope this guy treats her like the goddess she is.

5. I know I've done this before, guys. But yesterday turned 5 years of one of the best nights of my life. I am so grateful!

[​IMG]

larzy, Mike, HolyWater and 29 others like this.
  6. Aww amazing. Red Flag

Rafa_el likes this.
  7. I listened Red Flag and Testament back to back today, I miss them so much.
    Shaznay signed a songwriter deal if I remember correctly? Any news on that?

8. Red Flag album deserved so much more love.

9. Red Flag over Testament for me but both are great. Fingers crossed for new All Saints tunes in 2022.

londonrain, Slamb and Saintsfan like this.
  10. I love hearing both albums. They do run into each other in a way.
    I'm hopeful for new music but it's radio silent....

11. Island

Island Staff Member

I feel like we’ll get something next year.

12. I'm sad we never got an official recording of a live show. I really want something, especially now as they are really tight as a live act.

Blue6010, Venoose, Robert and 2 others like this.
  13. I just can't with how much they have evolved, their love for each other, and the magical harmonies. I feel they have a few more albums left in them.

14. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Signed copy of Testament for £2.99 anyone? Not sure why they have an extra L in their name.

Alll Saints - Testament (CD) New Sealed 5037300835570 | eBay

I never got round to buying a physical copy of the album, then 'After All' crept into my head the other day, so I had a look around. (It's also £2.71 on Amazon, unsigned).

With this being a big eBay merchant, I assumed they'd just used the wrong photo, but was happy enough to pay £2.99 anyway. It just arrived. It's sealed and signed. Actually I guess that makes it signed, sealed, delivered.

15. Just ordered one! Only had the vinyl so this will be a nice addition to the collection. Thanks!

SockMonkey likes this.
  16. Whoa, thank you for letting us know about this! I never got around to buying the album and it’s the only one I don’t have

I hope they have plans to celebrate 25 years of their debut album next year. London Music Stream did an amazing job on the Sugababes reissue so I don’t see why they couldn’t for All Saints

17. Completely missed Nicole getting married - congrats to her, hopefully it all goes better this time.

I can't believe next year is 25 years since the self-titled. Can't imagine they won't mark it in some way; a full album tour would be perfect.

18. It’s still beyond sad that After All wasn’t another Pure Shores.

19. Hopefully in an anniversary edition like the one the Sugababes had. Hopefully it’ll also include all the original album versions alongside demos.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.