All Saints - Red Flag | Page 220 | The Popjustice Forum

All Saints - Red Flag

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A
    Amen!

Rafa_el and Voicething like this.
  2. I don't even know what to say

Mvnl likes this.
  3. I'm really surprised at how strong this album is. Studio 1 wasn't great, so I almost didn't bother with this... Reading this thread I went in expecting fillers and cautiously approached Rachet Behaviour... but I think the whole album is really solid. One Strike really is pure class. Summer Rain is beautiful and Who Hurt Who has got me right in the feels. Rachet Behaviour does need to be a single, purely on the strength of the title and vines. Puppet On A String should definitely be a single too. Oh come back TOTPs!!!

John1983 likes this.
  4. Outselling Adele!

When will your faves?!

5. With the album being top 3 at the moment and with all the great reviews they should be getting offers for more TV promo etc. I wonder why they choose This Is A War over One Woman Man as the next single. They are both great but I wonder what the reason is behind it.

Natalie's Jacket likes this.
  6. I wish there was a US physical album

7. BBC breakfast played quite a bit of the One Strike video, some good promo there. The interview was okay.

8. Radio 2 probably chose it for them!

9. Err why do you think it wasn't Sophie that copy/pasted or sent those lyrics?

DoggySwami likes this.
  10. This Is A War is a better song and has that classic All Saints thing goin' on.

Hitchcock and Zdarlight like this.
  11. In the Facebook chat they say they've recorded a new track for a radio 2 80's compilation. Sounds interesting!

12. And the right page

13. Is it online?

14. I was initially thinking it's probably 'The Chain' but that was released in 1977 so it's unlikely - something along those lines would be nice though

Voicething likes this.
  15. Cruel Summer

mcuk likes this.
  16. Oh my god, that'd be amazing! Led by Natalie of course!

18. Ray

Ray

"Like I can be bothered to type all this in myself *yawn*"

Incredible to see 34 copies separating #1 from #2. But... Cleopatra at #2 and All Saints at #3? Is there a huge minogue of Cleopatra fans somewhere that I don't know about?

19. And Cleo guests on the competition too??!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.