All Saints - Testament (5th Album) | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

All Saints - Testament (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rafa_el, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Maybe it'll be like that Melanie C 'Anymore' video - a performance from the girls with clips of random people "living life" etc.

2. The girls were on set of the video in Soho today. I was 2 streets away and never knew...

3. Classic All Saints vocals and vibe, upbeat, dancier than Red Flag.

londonrain, Rob, andru and 5 others like this.
  4. Behind the scenes and sample of the song here

5. Sounds as if it’s been sped up slightly so I’m finding it hard to judge.

6. Names of new songs recorded for the album:

Do It Like Me
    Feelin' You
    Say
    So High
    Still Behind

7. Are they from a database?

As far as I was aware Do It Like Me is a Studio 1 outtake from their sessions with Greg Kurstin.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    AllSinner likes this.
  8. I can't believe it's coming so soon.

AllSinner likes this.
  9. The harmonies! Yay!

AllSinner likes this.
  10. Didnt get much from the clip hope more info comes over the weekend

AllSinner likes this.
  11. I'm under the impression that the single isn't one of these.

12. The Vlog guys are creepy but it was funny when Shaz heard him sing "I know I want a piece of your ass".

The girls look ah-mazing. I wonder if they'll be back today and tomorrow or in another location?

I guess we can assume that a single release and video will drop around the same time then if they're shooting it now before we know anything about the new track.

13. Nice to see that they are switching things up style wise

AllSinner likes this.
  14. I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!!

AllSinner and Venoose like this.
  15. I’m kind of glad I could barely hear the music. I’ll wait for the proper reveal!

16. This is exciting i loved the Red Flag album! ‘Fear’ is my favourite and I always wanted it to be a single.

17. Song definitely been sped up for the video. Sounds like it's gonna be another glorious dreamy mid-tempo! I love these women.

18. The song sounds lovely from what I can make of it.

Gutted I missed them when they were so close by to me. All those instagram candid shots look awesome - the four of them together just create effortlessly cool, iconic-looking images.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.