All Saints - Testament (5th Album) | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

All Saints - Testament (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rafa_el, Sep 18, 2017.

1. By the way:

2. Yes All Saints new music , and now we need MKS Sugababes back

GodsAndMonsters and Antony85 like this.
  3. Natalie is stunning.

If there was ever a girl band member rate, she would have to be up there as one of the best.

4. I really hope we get a lovely colourful album cover.

Red Flag is great and the artwork too but I want something fun upbeat and summery please.

5. The Pure Shores artwork is my favourite of theirs and is also very summery, so something like that would be amazing.

6. Yes agreed colour is needed. We are so close to getting new music!

Santi319 and claire_louise like this.
  7. Their next date is on Friday 25 and they haven't act for a long time... Do you think we'll have new single by then? I hope so!

Santi319 likes this.
  8. I actually loved the black/white/grey artwork for the last album era but I too would like to see something a bit different and a bit more colour this time around.

At least we know the video will be an improvement from One Strike.

londonrain likes this.
  9. One strike deserved a killer video

Santi319 likes this.
  10. Just seen the spotify add on a bus on the way to work. Made me so excited!

11. They’re shooting something at a graveyard today...

Santi319, londonrain and Voodoo like this.
  12. I think this is going to be the video that One Strike should’ve been.

Looks like an interesting shot, I know the concept seemed quite basic based on the summary someone posted, but depending what they do with the other shots, this could turn out really well.

13. Wasn't the video completed over the 3 days last weekend? Maybe this is something different. Album cover? Magazine shoot?

14. Its already my favorite video of them and it hasnt even come out

Ray and Rafa_el like this.
  15. No news today. It's all very quiet... I am very intrigued by how their new sound will be. I read Karl Gordon have said it would be in the same line of "Tribal" and "Red Flag". In fact, I can hear a little of this sound on the "behind the scenes" video of their new single, it sounds very "Tribal" to me, but I know it's too soon to give an opinion. Be that as it may, I'm sure I'll love it. But... it is very hard to be a fan! The wait is killing me! I just want to know it all...

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Slamb and Heidismiddle8 like this.
  16. Well, at least we know it's coming and it can't be far off. I'd say a month from now we'll know more or may even have the song/video.

AllSinner likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.