All Saints - Testament Tour 2018 | The Popjustice Forum

All Saints - Testament Tour 2018

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Nov 21, 2018.

1. With the much anticipated tour kicking off on November 29th in Cambridge, I’ve made a thread to discuss all things tour related so we can keep the main thread free of spoilers.

I’m seeing the girls in Manchester and Leeds and want to keep the setlist a surprise, and I’m sure many others will as well. I’m sure we’re in for a treat, their live shows are always absolutely outstanding!

What dates are everyone going to? And what songs are you wishing for?

Robert, LP, jawow_ and 1 other person like this.
  2. I’ve got a meet and greet in Leeds and regular tickets for London. I hope they continue the tradition of opening the show with I Know Where It’s At.

3. I'll see them in London on December 6th. I hope they perform some non-singles songs ("Beg", "Surrender", "Too Nasty", "Make U Love Me"...), maybe a b-side ("Get Bizzy", "I Don't Wanna Be Alone"...), and I really wish they rescue "All Hooked Up". Justice for "All Hooked Up"!

LP likes this.
  4. Can't believe I'm seeing them in 2 weeks in Brixton. And that will be my last day in my current job before I move on to something better. It'll definitely be a night to remember.

LP likes this.
  5. I can't make the London date anymore, which inevitably means they will indeed setlist Dreams.

6. I think I'm the only one who isn't overly fussed over Dreams.

Verandi likes this.
  7. Yep.

luluthecat, rtotheh and Voicething like this.
  8. One week to go!

Rafa_el and LP like this.
  9. Cambridge for me. Hope Jetta is supporting. She's ace.

AllSinner and sfmartin like this.
  10. I'm going to see them in Glasgow, first time ever and so excited as I've been a fan since 1997!

Really hoping they do all the earlier singles and some album tracks (Beg, please!) but one of my favourite songs back in the day was the Bootie Call b-side, Get Down! I know they 100% won't perform that though.

acl and AllSinner like this.
  11. Also my first time seeing them, so I'm very excited.

Did anyone who ordered from the music glue pre-sale receive their tickets yet? Waiting on my Manchester ones still.

LP likes this.
  12. Is this thread going to contain spoilers??

I’m going to London by myself!

I love them THAT much, saw them in 2016, and can’t get enough.

acl likes this.
  13. Well done! I haven't been to a gig by myself in ages and the times I didn't I actually regretted it. I'll look out for you though (I'll probably be at the back by the bar though).

acl and LP like this.
  14. You and be both! Yeah its my first time by myself but I guess some alcohol may help lol..

jawow_ likes this.
  15. I'm so jealous you're flying over to see them.

Santi319 likes this.
  16. Anyone got their tickets yet? I thought I'd have mine by now.

LP and Santi319 like this.
  17. I havent got mine! Kinda worried because they have to ship it here...

Whats with the British Ticket companies and an online ticket???

Any excuse to visit one of my fave cities lol. Come on! Norwegian has some cheap tickets.

Island likes this.
  18. Still waiting on mine. Ordered from music glue.

LP likes this.
  19. I emailed Music Glue and they responded to say the tickets would be sent closer to the date? Seems like cutting it fine...

LP and CIOB like this.
  20. Sadly, I'm just a college student with no passport. Tell them to come to Florida haha

Santi319 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.