All Saints | Page 318 | The Popjustice Forum

All Saints

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Jonny Prez, Oct 13, 2006.

1. MB

MB

soratami, JMRGBY and Utopia like this.
  2. Was that supposed to be funny? I felt like I was waiting forever for a punchline to come.

Musiquelover64 and Leader Beans like this.
  3. Nicole has just uploaded an IG story and it seems she is at a recording studio. What do you think?

nicole.PNG

FrancoisDit, Island, sinner and 4 others like this.
  4. Oh God, it's Jacket gate 2.0

5. There is also a Pure Shores cd on the back

FrancoisDit, Island, Venoose and 3 others like this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Could just be her home?

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  7. Super hard to tell. Could be her home, could be a studio. Obviously if it’s a studio then the Pure Shores disc would likely mean William Orbit’s studio…

8. Happy 25th to their debut album

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  9. Nicole does some presenting on Magic FM so she may be in a studio for something to do with that?

10. Nothing was said/done for the 25th anyway so... seems like it's all done and dusted. If they can't even be arsed to post a message on social media for the fans then I doubt they are planning anything else.

11. What a fucking shame... I'm kinda gutted.

12. They seemed so, so cool when they came along - the perfect antidote to the sometimes overbearing presence of a certain other girlband.

But I think they got too big a little too soon and that led to the disbanding, which also came too early. They should've at least survived for a third or even fourth album. Felt like they were really within touching distance of something amazing with the route they were taking.

Remorque likes this.
  13. It's a real shame if something's happened between them which has put a stop to things. Unless it's a management issue? I think that 'Red Flag' and 'Testament' stand up so well against the rest of their discography in a way that made them feel like a legacy act. The fact that they couldn't even organise some social media posts to mark the occasion says a lot.

bonnieetclyde and Remorque like this.
  14. kal

kal

The sudden, and deafening silence does kind of imply there is some kind of crisis they're dealing with. Be it personal, or professional, I guess we'll probably never know.

Remorque likes this.
  15. Well, they definitely stopped interacting on social media, so there's that.

16. Red Flag is such a brilliant album. One Strike into One Woman Man to kick things off is just perfect. Two of the best tracks they've ever made to my ears. Testament didn't land quite so well with me but it's a shame if it's ground to a halt again.

17. We never thought they'd come back with Studio 1, let alone then come back with Red Flag so... I suppose we can't rule them out just yet but it is a shame nothing was done to mark the 25th.

Remorque, topopMAC1 and Suasexed like this.
  18. A day late but the official account just posted this at least

19. Exactly, they couldn't have done that either.

20. AllSinner likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.