Allie X - Girl with No Face

I adore this album and love her voice.

Is her previous work similar? I love synthpop.

Yes, most of her albums are colored through different shades of synthpop, maybe except for Cape God. Go listen to Super Sunset & Collxtion I!
-

Off With Her Tits.. why does it have to go SO HARD on that instrumental break? I wanna LIVE in that moment. I think this is my favorite "full lenght" project (my head lowkey spins when people call it "her third album" since... I just count all of them as albums). But if we're really not counting the Collxtion I and Super Sunset, then this is my favorite.

My vinyl arrived with the Extended Dance remix of Black Eye and swear to god she needs to release Girl With No Face extended edition because it EATS.

Someone uploaded it to Youtube!

If you've never heard this, it's one of her best songs:

Possibly her best? This song just transports you elsewhere - I can't believe she almost did not want to release this AT ALL!

This album is still hitting so hard for me. I've been hammering it since release day. That 1-2 punch of Black Eye and You Slept On Me is such a rush, but the tracklist flows pretty perfectly between the obvious singles and more experimental tracks.

Someone uploaded it to Youtube!

Possibly her best? This song just transports you elsewhere - I can't believe she almost did not want to release this AT ALL!

This is incredible.

Finally someone in 2024 that understands what an extended mix should be. Not just repeating instrumental sections, but actually reworking the song for a longer format.

I expected no less from Allie X.