Allie X. | Page 206 | The Popjustice Forum

Allie X.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. A user on LanaBoards uploaded the WAV files from the digital download of the cassette and icanheargod.gif

Kuhleezi, Lander, Ferk and 4 others like this.
  2. So supposedly Deconstruct My Heart was something Allie submitted to Madonna for Rebel Heart and like...wig. I can totally hear her on it.
    I hope she puts the other analog versions + digital concert up to buy/stream because like...I want to buy the cassette and support ha but I can't justify spending like $17 on something that I won't ever play or use

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  3. Yeah, and someone posted them on Twitter and she called them out ddd

And they keep arguing with her about it... embarrassing.

Rhombus, Jonathan27, aux and 14 others like this.
  4. On one hand, she had to have known the phrase 'cassette exclusive' would cause someone to upload the songs to the internet the first chance they got. On the other hand, I think she's clearly business savvy enough to not actually leave them as a cassette exclusive.

slaybellz and Ferk like this.
  5. She probably wanted to have them as exclusive at first so people would be motivated to buy it, then release them online later on.

Lander, superultra, Diet Pop! and 3 others like this.
  6. No wonder so many artists don't bother with the "fans".

7. The fan was stupid for tweeting a link but saying it's a cassette exclusive and not mentioning a digital release is... not smart. She should be upset with the distributors since they sent people the files in the first place

Verandi and slaybellz like this.
  8. The distributors also apparently sent people the Indesign files for the cassette insert, which like...PDFs of the liner notes are one thing, that’s another entirely. I feel bad for her.

Rhombus and Glitterizer like this.
  9. I'm still a bit shook that someone emailed saying "Hey, I haven't received the WAV download link" and they went "Here, have literally everything."

Rhombus, Glitterizer and KYLE like this.
  10. Fans in being their faves worst nightmare confirmed again.

11. Put that out on itunes now, gurl! If only it were that easy.

Ferk likes this.
  12. Yeah, there's no point in waiting now.

Hopefully she's aiming for a Xmas day drop or something and include the analog Last Xmas too.

13. I ordered the cassette, but never received the WAV files. Were they emailed from the distributor?

14. Hellberg remix of Girl of the Year:

TRAVVV and Andy French like this.
  15. She's handling it rather calmly.
    It could've been a "STOP LEAKING MY MOTHERFUCKING VIDEOS" moment. Or a Pop Music Emergency

lol. But, not making high quality audio readily available to download is always going to lead to this sort of thing happening.

16. I stan this remix making the chorus even more unintelligible.

TRAVVV, nooniebao and Glitterizer like this.
  17. Billboard interview:

Diet Pop!, biffy77, Lander and 4 others like this.
  18. The analog versions are on Spotify girls.

Bslg17, Lander, Glitterizer and 12 others like this.
  19. The Super Sunset Analog is up on iTunes also. Merry Holidays and Happy New Year to you too Allie X! I love you.

20. The analog version of Little Things is already in my Top10 Allie tracks, I think.
    And I wouldn't mind some Collxtion/Collxtion II analog versions either. Do it, queen.

Lander, Glitterizer, Satyress and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.