Allie X. | Page 207 | The Popjustice Forum

Allie X.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Super Sunset Analog is better than the regular album.

facesincondensation likes this.
  2. Wait, is this finally online?!

4. Oh, "Not So Bad" has a different outro!

Serving Mineta (from My Hero Academia)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  5. Is it me or is the keyboard turned WAY up in the "album" version of the Focus analog?

6. I’ve noticed the different instruments and different pitches on the Analog versions also. I’m not sure what makes these songs “analog”. Some sound like unmixed demos (not a bad thing).

7. They're live, one-take versions recorded through an analog console/board to maintain a warmer, rawer sound

Lander, nooniebao, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  8. I've been clammering for Science Analog ever since the original came out but now that I have it I'm a little disappointed. It's not as good as the other Analogs (especially Focus and LA) and the vocals are... wonky.

NSBILA remains the best Analog.

9. I actually love every single analog version. The only difference is that I love the analog versions of Focus, Not So Bad In LA and Girl Of The Year more than the original, while I prefer Science and Little Things from the regular album. It's probably just because those two are my favorites and have a more personal meaning to me?

Nevertheless, Allie really made 2019 great already. She did that!

facesincondensation likes this.
  10. My vinyl arrived yesterday! It’s a lovely shade of yellow. Highly recommend purchasing it.

11. GOTY analog is the best song of 2018

12. Also, what is this mess?

13. An unofficial upload, judging by the cover art and title. It's happened to Allie a few times.

Rhombus likes this.
  14. Why are her fans the worst?

Rhombus likes this.
  15. I like all of the analog versions, I think it's rare to find an artist who wants to give this much back to their fans and has the means to do it. She's so appreciative. None of them are better than the originals but they're still nice to have, I think Girl of the Year and Focus do the most to justify the project. I'm still so shook about what a major upgrade this "album" was over CXII.

16. The fact she releases so much (and is still working on stuff judging by her recent Instagram posts) despite her fans being the worst. We really don't deserve her.

Kuhleezi, biffy77, Trinu 3.0 and 8 others like this.
  17. Ooooh, can't wait to get mine!

TRAVVV likes this.
  18. Hey vocals on the analog Girl of the Year...this kills the man.

19. Whew, "Girl of the Year" is immense in any form. These vocals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.