Allie X. | Page 208 | The Popjustice Forum

Allie X.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. She’s fantastic. She knows how to keep her fanbase engaged. Bonnie McKee etc. take note.

2. That high note in both versions of Science though

[​IMG]

Wishlight, Kuhleezi, Ferk and 13 others like this.

3. She’s really coming, whew.

4. She has like 23 albums in the vault and I want them all.

Trinu 3.0, Kuhleezi, Island and 5 others like this.

5. She...has a point

Wishlight, Verandi, Kuhleezi and 25 others like this.
  6. I CAN'T. It's true though...

Wishlight, Kuhleezi, sesita and 6 others like this.
  7. Charli get in touch ASAP and write a song that we’ll never hear.

8. Didn’t Allie hint that they had recorded or were working on something fairly recently or am I being optimistic?

9. I’m .... not sure how that would sound.

10. I dunno, I could easily imagine Allie on something like Backseat, ILY2, or Out of My Head.

11. The chorus to "Tears" stands out as a potential Allie X moment to me as well.

Wishlight, Glitterizer, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  12. Why does Charli have to go to Allie though? Can't Allie go to Charli?
    What if they're both just waiting for the other to ask to be on the other's song?

sesita and slaybellz like this.
  13. She’s replied to Charli’s insta post the other day asking who wanted to feature on her new songs and got blanked. Charli had replied to loads of others artists with ticks too above and below. Was lowkey hilarious.

14. Aw. That's kind of sad. I feel like they'd be great together.

Wishlight, Lander, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

I prefer the vocals in the Girl of the Year analog version. Much as I love the original I often thought the vocals were just a bit too high pitched.

16. Didn't she hint a collab with PC Music people like before CLX II was even announced? She was at Charli's house or something.

I think there's plenty of time to let it happen but at the same time it doesn't feel like they're... ~~connected~~

17. Charli did bring Allie out to perform at the 1999 party in NY, that seems like as good a time as any to discuss a collab. That tweet did make me laugh tho.

superultra and Andy French like this.
  18. She did some songs with A. G. Cook as recently as like...two years ago, I want to say, and even then she said she wasn't sure if they'd ever see the light of day when someone asked her about it.

Not to bring it up again, but when I met her last May I asked her about Charli, and at the time she had said they didn't really know each other beyond brief interactions; add to that the fact that I think the first time they probably hung out face to face was the Billy Ball, and well...I'm not exactly shocked. I hope they get to work together soon.

DinahLee likes this.
  19. I have to laugh at her acknowledging basically unreleased track fans tweet her about except Sculpture. She consistently says she has no idea what it is and it's frankly one of her best.

Glitterizer and Andy French like this.
  20. I want to believe it’s because she’s saving it for a release someday - I mean it took Catch at least two or three years to fully develop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.