Allie X. | Page 210 | The Popjustice Forum

Allie X.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. After bugging her about "What are you singing in Downtown Bridge\Bitch final words" we should ask her about the "I'M" on this cover and the way it was probably connected to whatever Collxtion II was meant to be.

2. Miss Allie made some points.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  3. *snorts*

Oh Allie sis.

4. This photo, YAS

5. Her editorial game has been through the roof this year. She got that photoshoot hustle, I just hope that energy transfers to music too.

6. There are more places in the US than the west coast and New England, sis just have one show in the south PLEASE

AndrewX likes this.
  7. The UK found waiting.

aux likes this.
  8. SHE'S COMING TO BRAZIL IN JUNE, FUCK YEAH. The same indie festival that brought iamamiwhoami / ionnalee last year!

andru, Yuri and nooniebao like this.
  9. I really like the analog versions of these songs. Like, a lot.

10. New Teen Vogue interview:

11. Queen is also working on that new new

Someone in the comments asked her when we’d get a new song and she replied with the eyes emoji, followed by a stopwatch, followed by a crystal ball. So there’s that!

Lander, nooniebao, TRAVVV and 9 others like this.
  12. Those vocals!! “Little Things” was my fave from the EP and her talent really shines in these analog versions. I want to see her live so bad!

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. Is this the new “soon?”

Lander, slaybellz, superultra and 3 others like this.
  14. I love her

4Roses, Lander, biffy77 and 11 others like this.
  15. She’s just fucking great.

16. Meanwhile, yesterday on Twitter:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.