Allie X. | Page 211 | The Popjustice Forum

Allie X.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I’d love this. She’s done music for the show hasn’t she?

Glitterizer likes this.
  2. Yes, she voiced the Princess Diana part for the "Herstory" musical.

johnny_tsunami, Lander, aux and 2 others like this.
  3. Allie X in Berlin Sep. 7th. Is she popular is Berlin?

4. Her Berlin date is from Lollapalooza but she had a solo date back in 2017 If I remember correctly.
    I feel right now she's on the way to get some "momentum" after so many magazine shoots\instagram lewks.

5. Welp, I just drunk purchased meet and greet tickets last night for the Toronto date.

Knowing absolutely nothing about what that actually means.

slaybellz and TRAVVV like this.
  6. I met her a few years back and she's lovely! Hugs, photos and signatures.

Andy French and SyPOPhantic like this.
  7. Yeah, she’s amazing with fans. A total sweetheart

collxtion and SyPOPhantic like this.
  8. I can't wait, zero regrets. Definitely one of my better drunk decisions. I've never seen her live either so I'm excited!

collxtion, Jersey and Andy French like this.
  9. As someone who's pretty much indifferent to Sasha Velour these days...well Allie's makeup is gorgeous

10. Allie X cancelled.

11. Sasha is basically Allie as a queen and with slightly more directorial instincts, I’m not sure why this is a surprise to anyone. They’ve met before.

12. Oh it’s not like I’m disappointed or anything (I remember her praising Sasha during season nine); I don’t even hate Sasha - I do have...mixed feelings though. She’s a talented queen (her projection performances are incredible), I just think her “Queer History Scholar” status is a little, well...overstated. I also don’t think she should have won and feel like it marked a shift in Drag Race trying to appeal to a more “mainstream” teenage demographic, but that’s a bit petty of me, it’s not really her fault nn

13. It's so incredibly sad. Charli will be devastated. Life is incredibly shit sometimes. Just shit. But Billy seemed to live his joyously.

Lander, superultra, aux and 1 other person like this.
  14. Good god yas Mama! I love her work ethic. Put these other girls to shame, Queen!

Lander and Andy French like this.
  15. Work that pant SUIT!

Ferk and Andy French like this.
  16. Phew gwerls if we get CollXtion III this year...

[​IMG]

17. “Buy my teas bitch”

I also screamed at Mitski commenting “feeling that Forbes 500 fantasy”. I hope the collabs they did last year get released, please god

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.