Allie X | Page 300 | The Popjustice Forum

Allie X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. This crossed my mind too, as Simon was clearly pressed about Troye when he debuted.

2. Simon really said

superultra and Ferk like this.
  3. Upon finding out her identity... which... let's be honest, he probably knew from the second he pulled out his phone camera at her. If he had sent her a DM or a message about this situation to advocate for her dog and have a discussion why this was not okay- like civilized human being, I might actually be more strongly on his side. But the fact that he's so outrageous and has used this as a chance to blatantly berate a woman and attempt to form this angry internet mob against her... No. This is not how we advocate for causes or make positive change in this world.

Her dog is thankfully okay, and that had nothing to do with anything he did or continues to be doing. So he really just needs to stop, and needs to be the next to be apologizing. She apologized, rightfully so. And he continues to go after her. It's disgusting.

4. Calling her a Karen when he's the one acting a fool, calling police and trying to get vigilante justice for a person's dumb mistake? Late stage worms, methinks.

FINISH LINE, Sam, 4Roses and 29 others like this.
  5. Glad she said something! She made a mistake and owned up to it, and thankfully the dog is fine. I'm really confused what the point of Simon going apeshit about it was, does he have a vendetta against her or something?

SyPOPhantic likes this.
  6. My understanding is that the AC was not running when she was in the store. She (wrongly) thought having the windows up would keep the inside cool for a while because the AC had been on.

7. Yeah, it was clarified on the next page. My point still stands that I wouldn’t do what she did but that she operated with her dog’s comfort in mind.

Music Is Death likes this.
  8. I realized as I continued reading that others ended up pointing it out. Lesson for me to finish reading before posting.

Applause likes this.
  9. No worries!

Firewalker likes this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Didn’t that gay start off like 12 years ago as a Natalia Kills knockoff who herself started off…shakily? I could be wrong but wasn’t he giving away his first “album” for free on Megaupload or Mediafire?

11. I appreciate she’s acknowledged she made a mistake and apologised. Think @Sanctuary probably hit the nail on the head in that my (+ others) reactions were heightened by the fact I have my own dog and could never imagine doing anything so reckless that might cause him harm or even death. Regardless it seems pretty obvious she won’t be making the mistake again and her dog thankfully doesn’t seem to have suffered any ill effects which is the main thing.

Simon continuing to push this after she’s offered an explanation and sincere apology though… I haven’t followed him in years but it seems that some of you are right in saying he’s become a bit of social media clown.

Sam, collxtion, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  12. On a similar note Simon is definitely the type of person who still hasn't forgiven Natalia for X Factor.

Poker Pro, stuaw and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  13. That's why we only follow females here.

Sam, diamondliam, TRAVVV and 2 others like this.
  14. Inch resting...

aaronhansome and Ferk like this.
  15. I thought he started out as a bargain bin Frankmusik, who himself holds trash opinions?

16. I don’t care if Allie ran over someone I’m still not listening to that fruit basket’s music.

Sam, 4Roses, Lander and 10 others like this.
  17. That's what I thought too, that he was one of those dodgy electropop guys that attempted a career in the late 00s/early 10s, in the same lines as Frankmusik, Dan Black or *checks notes* Luigi Masi, and then just faded into obscurity. Definitely took me surprise to see he's apparently still around and "famous".

18. When we drag Persimmon Curtains one too many times and he logs into his alt on here to drag us back

Sam, Island, 4Roses and 8 others like this.
  19. Simon's only initial popularity was because he put a 3 second Bad Romance sample in one of his free songs in 2010 and the little monsters ate it up for a couple months and he's been riding that high ever since.

20. Not Frankmusik(!) being invoked. It was me who exposed him on this very forum for being an anti-left, pro-Brexit, pro-gun right-wing nut and then he attempted to drag me on Twitter ddd

Sam, Island, Dr Pop and 22 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.