Allie X | Page 303 | The Popjustice Forum

Allie X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I’m such an idiot. I didn’t read the post properly and thought it was all cancelled so asked for a refund for my london ticket, then just saw on here that isn’t the case (so far).
    So now it looks like I’m going to see her in Manchester! Ugh.

2. I have a free ticket for anyone in London tonight. You'd need to be on DICE, I guess?

Charles Vingt-†rois likes this.
  3. Would love!

Dennis and Vasilios like this.
  4. Yes to @Charles Vingt-†rois getting it

5. She was great in Manchester, a lot more confident on stage. Anyone going to London enjoy!

6. In her Spotify Wrapped message to top listeners she confirmed the next record is “on the way”!

All seven years from 2014 to 2021 we’ve gotten new music from her (though last year is sort of a technicality, I assume the deluxe tracks were mostly completed during the 2019 Cape God sessions), so barring a surprise in the next three weeks, 2022 will be the first year since the start of the Allie X project that she hasn’t released new music.

Understandably so, given her health, but I’m SO eager to hear what she’s been working on now that she’s back.

7. Gimme that Simon Curtis diss track.

8. It's always ecxiting when she has something new coming out because she is so commited to making top tier pop music.

9. Didn't she say she's worked on producing a lot of this new music herself? Consider me perched.

Dreampopboy, Ferk and Andy French like this.
  10. A cover of

Wishlight and Ferk like this.
  11. After the year she's had she deserves as much time to regroup as she needs, but god I really do miss her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.