allSTARS* | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

allSTARS*

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Iggypig, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Google Play doesn't even have their singles. (Just found Bump In The Night but that's it)

2. Thanks @aquaplex for getting this sorted.

Is the second CD being uploaded as I can see the tracks on spotify but the mixes don't play for me?

3. I'm so happy it's the 2CD version and not the single disc one! I love those remixes! Thanks a lot!

idratherjack and Chris Lala like this.
  4. They do now!

mrp2910 likes this.
  5. Yay! The allSTARS* album has always been about the remix disc for me. The Xenomania mixes of Things That Go Bump In The Night and Back When are everything.

mrp2910 likes this.

6. The xenomania almighty mix of Bump fucking slaps hard!

giphy (19).gif

Edited as I got @idratherjack excited for no reason.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Chris Lala and idratherjack like this.
  7. There's an Almighty Mix of Things That Go Bump In The Night? This is news to me!

Running to Youtube to look for it sadly produced nothing, but did remind me that I love this too

Chris Lala likes this.

8. Sorry for getting your hopes up. I meant xenomania.

idratherjack likes this.
  9. Oh I see, I thought there was a secret Almighty Mix too!

They used to play the Xenomania Mix of Things That Go Bump In The Night in my local provincial homosexual nitespot and it went off.

Chris Lala likes this.
  10. The remix disc was amazing. I don’t use streaming much (boo hiss boo I know), so rely on my library, but just curious is the Radio Edit of Is There Something I Should Know? on streaming? I have it on the Bump single and was always frustrated of how short the album version is.

if only they could get the cassette only b-sides online.

hownee likes this.
  11. Back When had the best remix - which I heard before hearing the original, which was then a bitter disappointment given how good the Xenomania mix is.

Chris Lala and JMRGBY like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.