Ally Brooke | The Popjustice Forum

Ally Brooke

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Fascination, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Because if Lauren can have a thread, so can the real star of Fifth Harmony.

Actually I don't know if this will fly but she's done that Lost Kings song and I'm sure there's more to come. Mods can decide.

I'm not sure if it's been discussed in the Fifth Harmony thread but Legendally needs a thread dedicated to her first solo endeavour post-Fifth Harmony (because we all know of her pre-5H work right?), on Look At Us Now by Lost Kings.

She sounds incredible and I am o b s e s s e d. I've had this song on repeat for the past few days.

THOUGHTS?

2. Rem

Rem

Scream at it being better than Down. Yas Ally serve.

Fascination and Florencia. like this.
  3. LegendAlly Brookesus Hernallahdez is HERE to save pop music.

4. Queen of indie electronic pop anthems!!! Is amazing!! _I JUST DROVE TO-YOUR-HAAAAAUSSSSSSSSS_

Fascination and Bruno Ferreira like this.
  5. The song is not bad at all. I wonder what performances of it would look like.

6. MEGAbop! That chorus is massive

7. It's a fun track.

8. Come and show Ally's solo songs some love in the optional solo section of the Fifth Harmony rate.

[​IMG]

Votes are due January 15th.​

9. Ally has a single coming out tomorrow with a producer called Topic.

She also did an amazing opera style performance last night, I had no idea she was such a great vocalist.

Fascination and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  10. ‘Perfect’ is out there now and it’s actually a lot better than I thought from the snippet. If comparing to the other 5H solo stuff (not including Camila) I’d say this has more of a chance at being a moderate hit than Strangers and All Night if promoted properly. Plus the song as a cute message too!

However on first listen I thought Ally was singing “someone who ain’t afraid to take ya father” which really confused me but she actually sings “take it further” but pronounces it weirdly.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    Fascination and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  11. This would be iconic though.

Fascination likes this.
  12. Ally is my favourite 5H vocalist, including Camila. The new song is brilliant. I would definitely be here for her album. If she ditches the chore-heavy songs for her solo career, she might be on to something quite special.

13. Wow! Nice song!!! Much better than Look At Us Now, she looks lovely in the video, this style suits her really well

14. Wait @ Perfect being a basic emotional bop.

15. timothy_b likes this.
  16. She’s also reportedly signed with Atlantic recently.

sexercise, jawow_ and Fascination like this.
  17. She's coming!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.