Ally Brooke | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Ally Brooke

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Fascination, Jun 15, 2017.

1. what a bop! I'm officially a fan

2. Not as good as Higher, but still good. Congrats, girl!

Burzum likes this.
  3. Wow new queen of faceless bops. Dominate my workouts a bit.

TRAVVV, brunogrey and Rob like this.
  4. She came in 3rd on Dancing With The Stars, who would’ve thought after all those memes?

No Good is so good in all it’s generic glory, she’s serving us more than we deserve.

Burzum, Pineapple and lushLuck like this.
  5. I haven't really been following her solo career, but No Good is a bop.

6. Can someone remind me of the sample used in the chorus???

It’s a good bop, faceless, but one to add to the current disco pop revival theme.

TRAVVV likes this.
  7. Kelly Charles - You're No Good For Me.

It's good, but like Little Mix with Bounce Back, it makes me want to go back to listen to the source material rather than listen to this on repeat.

Matty_up and lushLuck like this.
  8. Most people will probably think of this:

lushLuck, Burzum and Lost Boy like this.
  9. Wig at her serving these little bops.

selectual and lushLuck like this.
  10. No Good is the best of the bunch isn’t it?! I LOVE IT!!

11. She’s going on a headlining tour next year:

Burzum, Pineapple and lushLuck like this.
  12. Lips Don't Lie is charting.. in Romania. Currently at #23, the smash.

13. So happy for her! Who would've thought that she was gonna have a successful career? But she's been releasing bop after bop, so well deserved.

This... is 2019? I thought we had established that popstars should either do playback or live, not this weird mix The Saturdays style.

TRAVVV and Burzum like this.
  14. I can't keep No Good out of my head, it sounds like something Dua Lipa would release and make it smash! Proud of Ally for Dancing and for her first tour

Burzum and Rob like this.
  15. Wait No Good is an absolute bop WOW she low key keeps realising bops tbh .

Burzum likes this.
  16. No Good is giving me Ava Max vibes honestly. It’s catchy but so undeniably basic, I’m not sure if I can get into it as much as Low Key or Lips Don’t Lie (which remains her best for me).

lushLuck likes this.
  17. I just listened to No Good and it's a fucking BANGER. I knew irrationally stanning her would pay off at some point.

Vixen, Dangerous Maknae and lushLuck like this.
  18. I need this Work From Home-ified cover of Christmas Through Your Eyes she’s performing on the Disney Christmas Parade.

19. I’ve never heard any of her solo stuff but No Good just randomly played and I love it. Just makes me want to dance.

Burzum and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.