Aly & AJ - a touch of the beat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hopeful! I think I'm more of a Gina G-influence gal than John Mayer, but they've given me no reason to doubt them.

I like the cover but Aly's face should've been visible in the Sanctuary strip, and they should've been in chronological order.

I don't think this will see a physical release. They only released it because a fan pointed out that album-length releases have better visibility on streaming/digital platforms. I wouldn't be against a CD though - since Good Love, With You, Attack of Panic & Joan of Arc are only on vinyl & digital presently.

Honestly, staying up until 6 just to hear this once it's released in New Zealand will be so worth it.

Also, We Don't Stop doesn't seem to be on Spotify, which is weird.

And I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon, as the vinyl is a great way to entice fans to join the fan club, but I hope Hothouse is eventually put up on streaming services.

Also, We Don't Stop doesn't seem to be on Spotify, which is weird.

And I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon, as the vinyl is a great way to entice fans to join the fan club, but I hope Hothouse is eventually put up on streaming services.
That's cause it's called Joan of Arc on the Dance Floor ddd? Unless you're talking about another song?

I hope Hothouse eventually ends up on streaming too, cause i'm really curious to hear it. I really like that one song from it that is on streaming and the one they performed in their little indie movie.

That's cause it's called Joan of Arc on the Dance Floor ddd? Unless you're talking about another song?

I hope Hothouse eventually ends up on streaming too, cause i'm really curious to hear it. I really like that one song from it that is on streaming and the one they performed in their little indie movie.
Dddd it's the name of the compilation they made of all their music from the past few years.

WAIT you've never heard the album? Even though it leaked?

Oops my bad! And no I haven't listened to it yet, I know it's on YouTube, but I assumed it was shit quality so I never bothered.
It's okay haha! Good thing I have Apple Music. And the quality is actually pretty great, not quite HQ I think, but it's apparently the final quality of the album, cause the vinyl sounds the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.