Aly & AJ - Ten Years + Sanctuary (EPs) | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

Aly & AJ - Ten Years + Sanctuary (EPs)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Plethorya, May 5, 2016.

1. This is a bit of a serve.

PopCrushed and mayhuee like this.
  2. I love Aly of AJ.

I don't love the logo.

unnameable, Stopremix and Mr Blonde like this.
  3. ...ew? It's not very good.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  4. I'll take any logo as long as it's on the front cover of an album full of bops of the same calibre as Attack Of Panic.

5. This reads very ALY OR AJ

6. The website is now down (along with this image embed I think?) - so maybe we're headed for a full revamp.

It will always bug me that they didn't sort this before Attack of Panic though, the video has the old logo.

kallumlavigne likes this.
  7. upload_2020-2-18_22-8-40.png
    The old one was better.

8. It’s very 80’s USSR

Island, Eskapism, Verandi and 3 others like this.
  9. I haven’t listened to much of their stuff but this “Attack of Panic” is so good.

10. Listen to everything right now.

11. Can you please listen to Promises, Church and Sanctuary (in that very order) ASAP, please.

D.Jay, suitechicguy, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  12. I have a very unpopular opinion. I just don't like or care about Attack of Panic. I tried listening to it numerous times and it just sounds like noise. And too industrial for them if that makes any sense. The distortion on the vocals is also grating.

I love everything the girls do. Been a loyal fan since Insomniatic but this one is just not clicking. I had the same problem with Church. And just like with that one everyone LOVES it on here. And I'm thinking to myself, has my taste just gone up and left?

I'm disappointed in myself for not caring about the two songs mentioned.

Sanctuary EP is still in my top 5 of 2019.

Red Coat, enricll and kallumlavigne like this.
  13. They were all so good! Definitely need to check out everything.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. Gave these girls a chance and now I'm obsessed! Just ordered Sanctuary CD from their site

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2020
  15. Good Love was featured last night on the Freeform show Good Trouble!

I'm so proud of our girls. Any exposure helps. I kinda geeked out when it started playing.

Butterfly, brunogrey and Jersey like this.
  16. A great song on a great show, yas

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Yes.
    Attack of Panic isn't industrial at all.

18. AJ's boyfriend is one of the stars of this show - I wonder if that had something to do with it.

A well deserved sync regardless.

slaybellz and lushLuck like this.
  19. I somehow forgot to watch the video and only watched it today. Wow! It’s so perfect for the song. It also made me want to go to Berlin again, they should actually get some money from Berlin city for promoting the city so well.

20. They just did a KILLER show in NYC.

Music Is Life, lushLuck and Jersey like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.