Aly & AJ - Ten Years + Sanctuary (EPs) | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Aly & AJ - Ten Years + Sanctuary (EPs)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Plethorya, May 5, 2016.

1. A month later & this comment still holds up perfectly. Easily one of the year’s biggest & best bops.

2. This is on repeat. Wigs flew, We have no choice etc

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I like it but it's...quite a lot. Hopefully if they're doing a video for it that'll sell it more to me.

4. RJF

RJF

"Joan of Arc..." is a bit clowny to be honest.

Stopremix likes this.
  5. I feel like they have always been in that clowny side more or less, there is always something awkward about them and their lyrics. Anyway, I will throw it a few streams!

6. Finally! So the leak was really just a LQ version of this, not a demo. I can't tell if this one will age well or terribly dddd but for now it's a banger.

7. I admit I was sceptical due to the songs title but wow this is everything. These girls just improve with each release we love to see it

lushLuck likes this.
  8. basil, Island, Sam and 8 others like this.
  9. unnameable and Butterfly like this.
  10. So fucking good. I had two of my friends text me in the middle of the night gushing over how good this song is. Investing my time and money into stanning Aly & AJ has been so fucking worth it, they can do no wrong!!!

basil, iheartpoptarts, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  11. Dare I say one of the songs of the year?

12. Was going to buy the 7" as well as the Sanctuary vinyl, but shipping to Australia is $41, so it's a huge no from me.

13. Same, I put the three vinyls in my basket but $46 shipping to the Netherlands (and $60 for the 10 songs!), no thanks.

Absolutely love the new song though!

14. They are always SO good with merch.

15. This is the perfect combination of cheesy 90’s eurotechno and 80’s pop. Oh my god, how I needed this to bring me to life this last, never ending hour of work.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    basil, slaybellz, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  16. After listening to this bop with the volume UP! Spotify then puts on their Disney Mania cover of Zip A Dee Doo Dah.. Their musical catalogue really is a rollercoaster of sounds.

17. You take a pinch of Lasgo:

and a dusting of Shannon:

with just a hint of PSB:

and you have Joan of Arc on the Dance Floor

[​IMG]

basil, TRAVVV, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  18. I do think Joan of Arc errs a bit on the side of that but in regards to their other work since Take Me I just...don’t understand this take at all?

Eskapism likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.