'Amazing' Quotes etc. | Page 286 | The Popjustice Forum

'Amazing' Quotes etc.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dmc, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Again, you’re talking about actions made hundreds of years after the foundation of Christianity in a Euro-centric and burgeoning colonial world.

You know, @Rhombus was right, I know what you all mean, the point you’re trying to make, it’s just I think it helps to be accurate and deliberate when you want to make a point like this.

2. When straight white men stop being mediocre maybe we won't sentence them to death by volcano.

Txetxu, gagapourgaga, Mikl C and 6 others like this.
  3. RJF

RJF

Did... did anyone need clarification that the conversation was about the current day and not... centuries ago?

4. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Well, I’ve already answered this, and I’m not sure why you’re responding, but my issue was with the word choice, which I thought was misleading. But, it’s so not a big deal and I think the user I initially quoted explained their reasoning quite well.

5. Counterproductive pedantry.

6. I wanna know what everyone's been drinking around here lately.

papatrick likes this.
  7. JT upon accepting the Superbowl halftime gig

[​IMG]

8. RJF

RJF

The same reason you seemingly interjected with an irrelevant history lesson: because I can.

9. What you want us to be drinking:
    [​IMG]

What we are drinking
    [​IMG]

10. Why not both

[​IMG]

11. Nñnn sis, you’re becoming one of my favourite members

12. HDJDKFJFJFJFJFJFJFJJFBFBSUSIRHD.

13. Scream, I had to read it three times to understand.

14. Today's Random Thoughts has been... in existence. But this slapped me in the face with its purity and caught me completely off guard.

15. A @Mr.Arroz deep cut from the archives

16. K94

K94

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

@strangekin is Wendy and P&J is the audience.

papatrick, Leopold, Serg. and 14 others like this.
  19. Someone just fucking employ @BEST FICTION, now, please

20. 2014

2014 Moderator

oh my God how did I miss this? I thank @Popjustice everyday that he picked another mod to outdo me at struggling at life. Love you @Solenciennes xoxo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.