'Amazing' Quotes etc.

KhiaShamone on Jessie J:
KhiaShamone said:
Then album came out and it's replete with these awful NOISES she can't stop making. I've been told it's a form of scatting and I agree it's quite shit.

he/him
g.britney said:
This song now makes sense, <feel so close to the edge of the desire> they are this close to n.1, and they are all animal attacking Pixie and Leona, with their claws out.

The Saturdays: So desperate for a #1 they now sing songs about chart battles.

The Saturdays' reactions to their current chart situation, courtesy of flapjack:

flapjack- said:
Scaper said:
Frankie doing her nails, confident that things will turn around.

All Fired Up - The Battle

The girls deal with the stress of All Fired Up getting to #1.

Frankie:
Frankie sat around in confidence, painting her nails pitch black, the color of her harden and evil soul. "I'm still the posh one." She thought to herself.

Mollie:
Everything is frantic for Mollie. What will Mollie do? "I need to listen to some Britney." she thought to herself. "That will keep my Disney persona intact, and give me time to think of clever things to do on camera." She smirked as she headed towards her room.

Una:
Una was frantic, thinking of every possible move she could make. "MUM. DAD. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW. BUY THIS. I LOVE DANCE MUSIC. I'M IN THE SATURDAYS. WHEN I SAY ALL FIRED, YOU SAY UP. MAYBE WE SHOULD ACOUSTICALLY PERFORM ALL FIRED UP. I THINK EVERYONE WOULD LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW? I'M JUST SO TALENTED. I LOVE GUITARS. ALL FIRED UP."

Vanessa:
Vanessa knew the outcome wouldn't effect her in the long run. "I'll still sing more than Mollie." she thought to herself. Then, Vanessa saw something shimmer out of the corner of her eye. She focused, and there it was. The vodka she had purchased earlier. She knew what the night held for her, and she had no complaints. She'd be getting a great sleep tonight. She grabbed the vodka, and headed off, letting out a sinister laugh thinking of her "broken ankle."

Rochelle:
Rochelle was a bit tipsy and knew she should be getting to bed. She had celebrated a bit to soon, and regretted tweeting a picture. She knew she was better than the rest of the girls, and her time would come. She suddenly thought of Pixie and Leona. "Dirty Fucking Slags." she muttered. Marvin wouldn't be getting any tonight.

Mvnl said:
I wish Jennifer Lopez would do a tour for her Love? album.
She could call it 'Live?'.

Because it just made me think of J Lo sitting there confused about the decision to go live, mime, backing vocals, or use pre-recorded vocals.

Mvnl

Staff member
Oh wow. I visit this topic for the first time and first thing I see is myself being quoted.
You should get some sort of warning when that happens.

Mvnl

Staff member
BEST FICTION said:
Imagining Tobias Swift is horrifying.

Is it really?

swiff.jpg

Oh, but of course.. this is the quotes thread.

"Is it really?"